Red Bull Culture Clash

Ephren Taylor

6 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

i thought the no type special was one of the better dubs

Same actually thought taylor gang had the best dubs that round 

just wernt well recieved by the crowd 

"chase n staus ringing my phone... tell em don't waste my time"

had me doing backflips last time

thing about these dubs is they only need to be 30 seconds long to get the reaction then on to the next one

imagine if kano came out and did P&Qs...

"Mixpack we don't like you, UKG get run out when Eskimo's in town..."

bring the artist out but let the dub play, then drop an instrumental, let the artist get a wheel then on to the next

"hallelujah amen, mixpack we ain't friends..."

bruv i should be up there clashing

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Same actually thought taylor gang had the best dubs that round 

just wernt well recieved by the crowd 

c/s   They could have got some big dubs as well but the crowd wouldn't have known the songs.  Don't think they got the crowd that hype though, apart from wiz, no one was even talking to them lol

How can Ty dollar/Wiz drop their versions of stormzy/BBK songs but Eskimo couldn't even get a dub when the guy is just standing right there with them? doesn't even make sense :lol:

i don't understand why people got gassed over the drake song..  wasn't a dub.  Even Logan could have done that.  That's why i respect Wiz when he was dropping real talk. 

Would pay big money to see DJ Khaled at one of these, would murder it.  Would beat Rebel sounds you know :rofl:

8 minutes ago, LS said:

c/s   They could have got some big dubs as well but the crowd wouldn't have known the songs.  Don't think they got the crowd that hype though, apart from wiz, no one was even talking to them lol

How can Ty dollar/Wiz drop their versions of stormzy/BBK songs but Eskimo couldn't even get a dub when the guy is just standing right there with them? doesn't even make sense :lol:

i don't understand why people got gassed over the drake song..  wasn't a dub.  Even Logan could have done that.  That's why i respect Wiz when he was dropping real talk. 

Would pay big money to see DJ Khaled at one of these, would murder it.  Would beat Rebel sounds you know :rofl:

c7c1556b72fc67f2221bffbe8c4f3a6d8d523c80

• Upvote 3

i would like to see mighty crown , just for the fact they dont only get reggae dubs  so the cross over appeal is there and they are creative with dubs i could say other sounds  from the reggae scope but the crowd might not take to them , abit like the rap dub theory mentioned above  ,

but the booking fee for them though .......the chicken got to be right 

The yank accent ?

Cant believe we ever let that slide tbh

B Live gets more bookings as Evil B these days don't he? Like Stormin, seems to be more money in DnB nights

/

not sure what happened to Faction G, never liked him

remember Logan used to push him on his show but he was always that 'lyrical' guy no one cared about

Guest Blacksheet
On 23 June 2016 at 10:03 AM, Lionel & Dave said:

"hallelujah amen, mixpack we ain't friends..."

bruv i should be up there clashing

Lol, no