Should Ched Evans, previously convicted of rape, be allowed to play professional football again?

kerser

Its more the stigma that is associated with the word 'rape' more than the actual act itselfOnly problem in this case is the sexually deprived loser feminists trying to push their hateful and immoral agendas and they target naive venerable men who are only looking for a quick shag.Succubus the lot of them

How is the stigma of the word worse than the act? It's ridiculous and concerning what goes through the minds of some of you men.

The act of rape (in any form) or sexually taking advantage of someone is abhorrent thus the stigma is rightly deserved.

So what about the female in question?

She was not forced to go to his hotel room in a drunken and 'vulnerable' state. What did she expect was going to happen? Go there are play tiddlywinks?!

f*ck outa here

So because someone is drunk, vulnerable and in your presence, that gives you a right to carry out whatever sordid acts you want to on the person?

Why would you as a person who has any sort of respect for yourself even put yourself in that situation, where it is likely to end badly for all involved?

You are a WEAK individual, never mind a man if you think that is an acceptable way to get your rocks off.

Im actually shocked at yemoh

Thought you were more sensible

Its more the stigma that is associated with the word 'rape' more than the actual act itselfOnly problem in this case is the sexually deprived loser feminists trying to push their hateful and immoral agendas and they target naive venerable men who are only looking for a quick shag.Succubus the lot of them

How is the stigma of the word worse than the act? It's ridiculous and concerning what goes through the minds of some of you men.

The act of rape (in any form) or sexually taking advantage of someone is abhorrent thus the stigma is rightly deserved.

So what about the female in question?

She was not forced to go to his hotel room in a drunken and 'vulnerable' state. What did she expect was going to happen? Go there are play tiddlywinks?!

f*ck outa here

So because someone is drunk, vulnerable and in your presence, that gives you a right to carry out whatever sordid acts you want to on the person?

Why would you as a person who has any sort of respect for yourself even put yourself in that situation, where it is likely to end badly for all involved?

You are a WEAK individual, never mind a man if you think that is an acceptable way to get your rocks off.

Im actually shocked at yemoh

Thought you were more sensible

The world is a bad place, Cant be a vulnerable person going into a dangerous situation. Its like me as a man I consider myself streetwise, I wouldnt roam into uncharted territory in some next postcode and brandish my valuables because the wise person in me knows it could potentially be a peak situation. Even in my own ends I cant move reckless like that.

Its about being smart and vigilant, even if it means not going out then so be it. Thats what I am going to teach my daughter when she comes of age 

This is first and foremost 

Now in terms of the act itself and what transpired.....I have had to fall back from this thread and re-evaluate my stance on it simply because in the beginning there was a few key facts that I wasn't aware off so I am ill informed to form an opinion. But more I think about it the more I agree with Goli + TF and their stance on it....

Chad and his friend did indeed move like sexual predators...I will stop short at calling them rapists though

Regardless that doesnt stop the lady in question being a drunk whore who cried rape at the very first oppurtunity to mask her own shame, she really should have stayed at home that night

Should go play in the IPL

Should go play in the IPL

is there a double meaning in this

:ghost:

• 1 month later...