IMMORAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR BREDRINS GIRLS

Thizz

Reminds me of when I was living with one of my bedrins and my ex had a key to the yard I would always come home and they are sat chatting, watching tv etc... When one of my boys told me that my bedrin must fancy her cos they used to interact like brother/sister.... I used to proper encourage them to do shit together when I wasn't about trying to keep her occupied while I linked girls in her Audi.

One day I told her I think he fancies you and her response was a par and I was justified in allowing them to be together(any other guy tho was a no... Just that this bedrin was a loser about chicks and a 20 year old virgin)

This condensed version is prob 2 years worth of my vents in the original venting topic

• Upvote 1

Semi-related, but my homies brother is always lapping up my sloppy seconds, has done for years. Don't know wha'um to him. He lets the dust settle for a month or two then swoops. Always denying it and putting it to coincidence. Weird weird sort of flattery.

/

I told him the latest issue was a wopper yet he went straight in taking her on city dates and now I hear he's cuffing it. 1000 palms on my face

Not flattery tbh, he don't rate you.

Semi-related, but my homies brother is always lapping up my sloppy seconds, has done for years. Don't know wha'um to him. He lets the dust settle for a month or two then swoops. Always denying it and putting it to coincidence. Weird weird sort of flattery.

/

I told him the latest issue was a wopper yet he went straight in taking her on city dates and now I hear he's cuffing it. 1000 palms on my face

pmsl

/

By which logic

/

By which logic

I agree with TF

Donny in question might be executing like a fuck boy but basically in his mind once he knows the gyal has dealt with you he believes he must can feature

I wouldn't feel flattered at orrrr

/

By which logic
I agree with TF

Donny in question might be executing like a f*ck boy but basically in his mind once he knows the gyal has dealt with you he believes he must can feature

I wouldn't feel flattered at orrrr

This.

The girls in question aren't exes. If he who catches feelings for, and introduces mum to; the MOC who was content to suck my post-audiowhore scrotum in 2013, is he who laughs last... Then jokes on me. But herein lies the relevance to the thread, because lol @ thinking I couldn't still doogz by request.