IMMORAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR BREDRINS GIRLS

Thizz

I remember when I Shared a flat with this one guy. His girl would always come over when he's not there.

i made sure he didn't have any suspicions about us. Even told her to par me off if he ever asked.

Guy was proper weird, telling me to chill with her whenever :/

Oh well

Them voyeurs

Black+Christmas+2.jpg

:rofl:

I had the same thing at uni , Lectures would come and my boy would leave his piff girlfriend in the yard.

Would be peak if he walked in and we would be in the kitchen or living room , even though nothing was going down as the man when you walk in it would ring alarms INSTANTLY

know for a fact he had a half a second image of her spread out on the dining table.

• Upvote 1

Nah it's just easier for him to move to fresh's old links because him (Friends brother) and the target (Fresh's sell on) already have the common ground of a mutual friend. He can name drop Fresh (not even negatively) and use that to put himself into the driving position.

That tactic is older than 4-4-2 ffs

• Upvote 1

Nah it's just easier for him to move to fresh's old links because him (Friends brother) and the target (Fresh's sell on) already have the common ground of a mutual friend. He can name drop Fresh (not even negatively) and use that to put himself into the driving position.

That tactic is older than 4-4-2 ffs

Exactly:

Proximity and convenience.

Semi-related, but my homies brother is always lapping up my sloppy seconds, has done for years. Don't know wha'um to him. He lets the dust settle for a month or two then swoops. Always denying it and putting it to coincidence. Weird weird sort of flattery.

/

I told him the latest issue was a wopper yet he went straight in taking her on city dates and now I hear he's cuffing it. 1000 palms on my face

Not flattery tbh, he don't rate you.
By which logic
I agree with TF

Donny in question might be executing like a f*ck boy but basically in his mind once he knows the gyal has dealt with you he believes he must can feature

I wouldn't feel flattered at orrrr

This.

+ the fact you haven't pulled him up on it means he doesn't rate you

• Downvote 1

The girls in question aren't exes. If he who catches feelings for, and introduces mum to; the MOC who was content to suck my post-audiowhore scrotum in 2013, is he who laughs last... Then jokes on me. But herein lies the relevance to the thread, because lol @ thinking I couldn't still doogz by request.

He's definitely a fuckboy and I would definitely laugh at his foolish behaviour.

But when the jokes are done, I'd wonder about the man who thinks he can have everything, I've had. Them type of man, I don't want round me ever and its not just about chicks. Its a life principle.

:/

Why is Fresh pulling him up on it.

Imagine going upto your friends brother and saying "you know that girl i beat 8 months ago and don't talk to anymore, stay away from her"

Washed out like the hull on the costa del cordia behavior

/

Although I do c/s not keeping people like that in your circle, he doesn't seem like he's in fresh circle. which is even more washed if you start warning guys that you sorta know, to stop messing with chicks you no longer have nothing to do with.

• Upvote 4

Imagine going upto your friends brother and saying "you know that girl i beat 8 months ago and don't talk to anymore, stay away from her"

/

Although I do c/s not keeping people like that in your circle, he doesn't seem like he's in fresh circle. which is even more washed if you start warning guys that you sorta know, to stop messing with chicks you no longer have nothing to do with.

Zzzactly

He's definitely a fuckboy and I would definitely laugh at his foolish behaviour.

But when the jokes are done, I'd wonder about the man who thinks he can have everything, I've had. Them type of man, I don't want round me ever and its not just about chicks. Its a life principle.

Agreed. Except the everything part doesn't apply here. It's just a stray ratchet.

/

I feel like you're reaching for new angles to make me look a punk - afterall that's the vip2 way - but believe me all my bases are covered. I could drop the nature and circumstances to let you understand but I don't want to talk about it in too much detail for his brother is still my boy and I've already done enough slander.

/

I don't know I'm baffed at his whole situation cos if its not exes or top links/girls you cuff for a minute how does he know you were beating?

As I said I don't know but me now my boys don't know who I'm randomly beating unless they are there if I draw a girl to the hotel for example or I show them pics give them deets on something out the ordinary that happened but then no one would have the contact deets unless they knew them too which is usually rare

But if it was an ex/top link I'd defo say something just out of the principal but I don't have to cos no one I know is on a disrespect thing like that that I know about

Cos im not a youngster anymore and dont really do random links and sharing of hoes around msn, them days and the days of me entertaining these girls are gone.... (if i wheel something in that is too easy for me, unless im on tour or shes a 8.5+ ill try to feed it onto someone else or just leave it)

Im all about the thrill of the chase and battle of wills, the banter and exchange of wit and making some kind of emotional connection that makes the beat tense, you can only get this with top links or girls you have just entered a relationship with............... and if one of my boys beats after me they dont rate me and they dont rate themselves having my slop.

• Upvote 2

Cos im not a youngster anymore and dont really do random links and sharing of hoes around msn, them days and the days of me entertaining these girls are gone.... (if i wheel something in that is too easy for me, unless im on tour or shes a 8.5+ ill try to feed it onto someone else or just leave it)

Im all about the thrill of the chase and battle of wills, the banter and exchange of wit and making some kind of emotional connection that makes the beat tense, you can only get this with top links or girls you have just entered a relationship with............... and if one of my boys beats after me they dont rate me and they dont rate themselves having my slop.

ok, that's all good before the beat, and while beating, chick matters to You, etc

but once Your no longer beating, the "banter and exchange of wit", "emotional connection" and "tense beat" are done, so I still don't get why You care what happens with the girl afterwards

this notion of caring about girls You are no longer beating or doing anything with, and who fucks them is what I don't get

If im no longer beating or in contact i dont give a shit 

but as i said its been years since ive dealt with girls i can easily discard 

like for example im banging this chick now dont think ill ever wife her off, i go away for a couple months soon..... im looking to carry on banging that when i get back unless she has a man in that time..... if one of my boys ends up beating when im gone to me thats a par

where as the situation youre saying is that i meet a ting, give it the d*ck a few times... tell man dem about her... discard her move onto something else and one of my boys starts linking her......... i wouldnt care, might even encourage someone to go through give them a bring in BUT not with the females im dealing with now.... them back in the days hoes that had banged 25 man by 21 yes.

come like being in napa and you beat a ting on monday and your bedrin beats the same chick a few days later, your not gonna stop him but you will pull him up infront of everyone to boy man off for having your slop.... like out of all those hoes out there putting out you had to go for something i let go..... thats my original point about fresh...he dont have to pull him up on a beef ting but i would defo clown on man for it and embaress him

ok, but while You're gone that's still a girl who You have a use for, I'm saying when You no longer have a use for them

Fresh no longer has a use for the girl. 

but to make it relevant. if You discard this girl before or after Your time away, and You're fully done with her, are You gonna care if Your boys beat?

they're of no use to You, why not bring Your boys on a decent beat if it was a decent beat?

But the issue is, he ain't telling man to go thru. Thats what makes it completely different.

init, the audacity

when your done eating food, would you rather someone ask are you done with that or take the plate off your lap

even tho theres chicken bones on it 

yeah unless i brought him in or man asked if its a go

otherwise thats some snakey ass shit

as its not an official relationship you accept that there are other males around and vice versa but for it to be one of your boys behind your back, how would you trust them in other situations  

sharing hoes is cool but as ive said defo not dealing with hoes anymore

what if one your boys were beating your babymum as you are done with her, what if he wifes her off ? some betrayal