NBA 2014/15

Haze-e

Tip off tonight. Spurs/Mavs in a little bit. BTsport 2

I'm excited for this season. East is still shit but there is a better mixture if teams who could take it this year. Obvious choice is the Cavs of course.

Title winners? We might be in for a surprise this year.

Surprises all over the league. Season is turning out just as I expected. (Except the mediocre Cavs)

Imma say it again. We might be in for a surprise title winner this year.

I don't agree with him being a alstar at all, him and Carmelo shouldn't be anywhere near a all star weekend especially melo

Kobe is cancer he needs to go for the lakers own sake but as bad as it is the team still needs him, his team will pass him the ball if he's hot or not none of them want any responsibility

i think thats a by effect of playing with kobe though, amount of times he breaks the set to do his own ting, amount of money he's getting when he cud take a paycut to make LA at least contenders if not challengers, guy just needs to retire tbhhh

melo is a bum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM2NqwnpkTI

ellis went off, him and rondo is def top 3 backcourts in the west, rondo had a near triple double still

jennings gone for the season that sucks, pistons was looking sick with him runnin d show n their crazy bigs

cavs won 6th straight, east playoffs after round 1 is gonna be LIT

yeah i hear u still

this is kobe we talking about though, ignore him n u might end up getting benched for the rest of the quarter

u got a player like dwight howard leaving 30 mill on the table to get away from him, no free agents tryna come to LA cause no1 wants to be second fiddle on the kobe show

warriors got the best record in the league only 6 losses and guess which team blew them out this season missing their star player/gm/abusive stepfather

Lakers ain't really shit??

Man are disrespecting the gawd Kobe. That team is HELLA DRY.

Lin. Dead food.

Swaggy P. Dead food.

Do I even need to mention the Hills, Sacres, Ellingtons, Kelly's, Johnson's etc.

Boozer is the only person other than Kobe that deserves to be mentioned. Yes Kobe has been dry but with all the injuries plus age its to be expected.

And if you were Kobe playing with the likes of Gasol, Shaq, Fisher etc and seeing the roster now. You would definitely be taking every single shot available to you.

• Upvote 1

lakers beat the bulls in double overtime last night in staples, bunch of players with double figures hill with the beastly 26 n 12

you telling me lin aint capable of bein at worst a good role player, that nick young (who didnt play last night) is not a great scorer who at worst could provide scoring off the bench for the second unit like jr smith

that the amount of bigs lakers have got (an i aint talkin bout carlos struggle to get 10 rebounds boozer) cant make them one of the better rebounding teams in the league

trevor ariza is finding life hard without kobe right, jordan farmar as well, you talk about shaq n gasol like kobe had nothing to do with them leavin, shout out dwight

man just dont wanna accept facts with kobe cah he the "gawd", horrendous leadership for a supposed goat/vet n a certified terrible guy to play with, especially if you aint been in the league for a minute

nigga aint even retiring next season as well smh

Bruv Kobe deserves his money, but it's sad watching him play now days, the Lakers are expecting a 36 year old Kobe to carry them and its baffling.

But in regards to man like Lin and Young they have to be consistent , pulling it off once in a while is no dice

I hear you about his leadership or lack off, its not even banter is straight disrespectful at times, but you can tell he's one or them man than you need to force respect on, when Kobe tells these man they are shit and soft, they are nobody can answer him back on the claims , and tbh nobody even tries to anyways

/

Also shout outs to kyrie recently him and born been fucking killing it