Hoes/Fat Girls have the best personalities

Admin.

Why do hoes have the best personality ???

• Upvote 2

imo

and im not talking about them undercovers or denials

them flat out yh i dont give a fuck i get horny

It's usually overweight chicks who have best personality.. Might sound shallow but if lost weight would be perfect girl...

true

had to compensate from early for fatness so they get good at crackin di jokes 

Girls that grew up fat and then lost it >>>>

They still don't know how to act nice

• Upvote 1

Why do hoes have the best personality ???

One of my boys is always saying this, I'm personally a fan of late bloomers.

when I think back to school days the girls I was coolest with weren't particularly nice, my thinking is that girls who've always been nice don't really need to make an effort to develop their social skills / develop a personality because their looks get them the attention that they need. Girls who aren't particularly nice are the exact opposite.

Funny thing is all the girls I went school with who were fire are burnt the fuck out and couple of those cool gyal are hitting their prime now.

Basically Michael Owen vs Didier Drogba.

• Upvote 1

flojo thats what i usually look for too and have been in serious long terms with 2 late bloomers BUT it took me ages to like them, at the beginning i was there cos of their potential for an ideal partner....

but hoes aint always the best looking they can also be late bloomers

/

sole you right maybe its the realness.....but thats a personality trait...

It's usually overweight chicks who have best personality.. Might sound shallow but if lost weight would be perfect girl...

true

true

fatties having good personalities is a myth

they usually full of hate and judgement

And what do you lot mean by good personalities

Everyone has different characteristics and traits they like

One persons perceptions of good personalities may be boring or not of interest to another person

I don't think there's one group of girls i could say have the best personalities but maybe that's down to meeting a plethora of girls from a variety of different demographics both socially and economically

• Upvote 1

one trait don't make a personality tho fam.

Think you got it twisted sole

I have met hoes with nobel peace prize winning levels of personality

They just happened to be hoes thats all

C/S

I've had some surreal conversations with "hoes". Really had me second guessing shit lolsmh.

• Upvote 1

Fat and ugly women seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Love to call other people fat and ugly.

Girls who let you beat within the first link tend to have great personalitys. But after the beat I sometimes probe and they tend to have allot of underlying issues.

One girl told me some guys from dalston raped her when she was 15, she was nice very sexy but to much of a hoe.

Another ting told me how her family have disowned her so she was just hoing herself.

Had one ting come to my yard on sunday night from fab swingers worst beat in my life and want to erase it from my memory. She had basically been used by shit loads of black guys so she just decided to become a submissive hoe to black c*ck.

• Upvote 2