Raving with the Mrs

Mame Biram Diouf

Yeah I dropped out raving with the mrs a long time ago. Nothing positive can come from it.

Couple months ago got dragged out as a group, all the man dem with their other halfs for a birthday. Just as my mrs is coming back from the toilet one SEXY Latin looking ting grabs my arm and whispers in my ear. Somehow this is my fault :huh:

A fight kicked off in the toilets were my ex was when we went clubbing one time. Somones drink got launch and abit got on her top. Came out screaming, crying and blaming me that I didn't stop it.

Taking man for Neo flying in saving Morpheus and the keymaker.

I wasn't even there :/

Looooooooool. Women Smh.

Anyone ever been in the club when they weren't meant to and their girl walks in?

Now that's stress.

Nah but I went to Eros with one group of friends who I know from school their was one girl who was with them who panicked and face dropped when she saw me she was out with a guy from our circle. But the thing is I am friends with her man who is from another circle as soon as she saw me she was like 'Marco Is Anthony here' I was like nah. This was over ten years ago still not told my bredrin his wifey was my other friends circle hoeing herself out

• 1 month later...

Them ones where you should have been sober

• Upvote 2

raving with your mrs drama part 42532