Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

Werent africans complicit in accepting those religions? And di whites also partioned land all over asia, stole a lot of land, tried to proselytize, and also in Africa it was defo also about control of trade routes. So they were overall very similar except maybe the chattel slavery element. Asia werent just 'allowed' to keep those things 

Not a fan of it apart from the comical factor in them 'friday'  type hood movies. The amount of times i'm on di public transport and hear school kids shout it out has me embarrassed.

On the other hand is definitely lost it's meaning (in the urban sense) i think that  rappers in particuluar use it as its a  one syllable word that nicely slides off the tongue at the end of a sentence like the word 'bruv' if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

Not a fan of it apart from the comical factor in them 'friday'  type hood movies. The amount of times i'm on di public transport and hear school kids shout it out has me embarrassed.

On the other hand is definitely lost it's meaning (in the urban sense) i think that  rappers in particuluar use it as its a  one syllable word that nicely slides off the tongue at the end of a sentence like the word 'bruv' if that makes any sense.

1?