Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

3 minutes ago, ag. said:

Guy was editor of the mirror in his twenties before the internet when newspapers meant something. U really think this guy is dumb or hes just playing a character. Only reason i watch gmb is to see him troll the idiots they bring on there

Yeah fully aware he ain't dumb.

Simply serves as trigger bait, feeding into the Daily mail narrative

2 hours ago, Supermalt said:

Ok. If your boy who's white is in your whip sings along to it while your cheesing, and drops it in convo next day. Would you be mad?

Bro please don't make these kind of structured examples, lets be pragmatic. I'm 30 years old, none of my white guys are suddenly going to flip their behaviour because of something they heard on the radio.

\

Piers knows exactly what he's doing and so do the college campus liberal who have took on this fight for us.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Bro please don't make these kind of structured examples, lets be pragmatic. I'm 30 years old, none of my white guys are suddenly going to flip their behaviour because of something they heard on the radio.

\

Piers knows exactly what he's doing and so do the college campus liberal who have took on this fight for us.

I get that your sceptical about the "sjw" being extra, as most times it's driven by there own alt agenda which has nothing to do with black people. Fuck PM too.

But I'm looking at it for what it is, if your white donnys feel comfortable saying it in context like singing around you that's long. imo.

33 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

the word should be banned everywhere especially in music 

never heard of a race exclusive word before this 

either everyone uses it or noone does 

P**i

They use it. It makes me cringe but no one else should use it at all either

• Like 1

Forum of enslaved back people. Ok for a derogatory about to be used but will not use words that are derogatory to others or only to one other race.

Also, they complain about white people wanting to use It, yet fail to ask themselves why they would use such a word themselves. Any slaves, house slaves.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, ag. said:

When you break it down, objectively, rap music and alot of the messages it promotes is complete trash and no other race has a main piece of its music n culture which is so negative

Time Warners, EMI all them record label owners.... they control the narrative. You think they gonna let empowering lyricsm run? or let degenarative lyrics flow?

Same for hollywood movie industry.

13 minutes ago, ag. said:

When you break it down, objectively, rap music and alot of the messages it promotes is complete trash and no other race has a main piece of its music n culture which is so negative

Do you understand other people languages?

I was on some india fb page an there are these girls called biebee girls i presume they cover justin beiber songs

An comments were talkin about how trashy an perverted a lot of bollywood songs

Please stop puttin other culture ahead of ur own when u actually kno nothing about it

Slightly different tangent i presumed most chinese/ south east asian people were woke enough but jus quiet an never wanna be activists. Having followed couple fb pages i realise that many of them are more lost an behind in terms of white supremacy than u could imagine

Kno the unknowns

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Do you understand other people languages?

I was on some india fb page an there are these girls called biebee girls i presume they cover justin beiber songs

An comments were talkin about how trashy an perverted a lot of bollywood songs

Please stop puttin other culture ahead of ur own when u actually kno nothing about it

Slightly different tangent i presumed most chinese/ south east asian people were woke enough but jus quiet an never wanna be activists. Having followed couple fb pages i realise that many of them are more lost an behind in terms of white supremacy than u could imagine

Kno the unknowns

Why do people like u have to always defend something coz it has to do with black people. I dont see any chinese music celebrating trappers or viciously killing your 'opps'. subjects which are very prominent in rap music. and the opps are usually black. if youre being *objective*, rap is a trash genre overall and things like normalising the use of nigga across the world is one of many examples. doesnt mean i dont listen to the nonsense tho

• Like 1