Band Aid single

Heero Yuy

Shits patronising

In Africa they don't know its Christmas

It never snows in Africa

Africa is now a country

Raising money for Ebola in Africa even though its really 2/3 west African countries and that the only real reason people want to atop Ebola is so it doesn't affect them in the future

Guys worth £200m for a reason

Exploiting the African continent for 30 years

• Upvote 5

Opportunist musicians raising money for another form of government 'Population control'.

Nah you're alright.

So you believe the money is going towards strengthening the current situation as opposed to the opposite?

there's no way something like that could be kept quiet

I believe the musicians have no interest in Ebola and that Ebola itself isn't something that's come from absolutely nowhere in a 3rd world country.

What's in said countries that America/England are always after.

Of course they have no interest, but that's not what it's about imo. Same way people were throwing buckets of water over their head over a bandwagon ,which had a good cause behind it, and yielded good results in the end.

I just see it as people are dying, normal, innocent people that have no stake in any agenda. It's a good way to raise the profile of what's happening, and at the same time try and appeal to peoples sense of humanity (or what's left of it).

But if you believe this is all blatant propaganda for a larger purpose then that can't be helped, everyone is entitled to see the world in their own way. 

What country had ebola and kicked out these so called charity's and managed to eradicate the thing in weeks?

what diseases were killing out people in Africa so rapid and fast before the another form of man made population control aids?

What people in history have always had diseases and have spread them?

What group of people are so evil throughout history they have killed of millions and millions of people?

Most these charities don't give all proceeds to the organisation in question. They're kept for themselves.

I'm not going to pretend I know EXACTLY how charity's work, in the terms of how the money is filtered, spent etc. I'd suspect a charity has it's own overheads, operating costs and people working for them full time.

At the same time I could say that even if what you're saying is true..... 10% of £1 donated is better than 100% of nothing given.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3