Time to talk about Will's kids again...

Heero Yuy

This isn't the first time I've caught people out doing this sh*t. Think about what trying to impress people on a random internet forum says about your character.

it was meant to be a quote actually.. the text wasnt appearing right so i just copied it bcos that was my thinking put succinctly. the comment was about the 3rd or 4th statement down so there was not a thought that it was hard to find. 

This was awhile ago so I could be wrong.

But I think there was a real Carpe and I'm sure he left. And then another Carpe account came back, that was the one that eventually got exposed as venom.

Also either the Venom/Marvell account has the same birthday as  the Carpe account. Remember seeing it when the birthday alert thingy used to be at the top right of the forum.

cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that just attempted to confuse people, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.  demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.

Why have you just copied one of the comments off Vice to sound educated you clown? Someone ban this weirdo.

Blake Zimring · Works at The Resort at Pelican Hill

I cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that completely obfuscated all sundry, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.
Reply ·   · 80 · November 18 at 4:52pm

If it's a quote why did you change some of the words then?

cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that just attempted to confuse people, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing. demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.

Why have you just copied one of the comments off Vice to sound educated you clown? Someone ban this weirdo.

Blake Zimring · Works at The Resort at Pelican Hill

I cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that completely obfuscated all sundry, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.

Reply · · 80 · November 18 at 4:52pm

If it's a quote why did you change some of the words then?

LOL

if its the same venom then he's been at that for time

guy is a crackhead, he went on another random forum to copy and paste a post I made on here, then came back and claimed I had copied the post from the other forum.

dumb shit didnt realise that obviously the time stamps would show it was posted here first pmsl

But who the fuck has time in their life for that type of nonsense smh.

Aren't u a northerner local?

Na he's a lot more classy than that, he's from Coventry.

if its the same venom then he's been at that for time

guy is a crackhead, he went on another random forum to copy and paste a post I made on here, then came back and claimed I had copied the post from the other forum.

dumb sh*t didnt realise that obviously the time stamps would show it was posted here first pmsl

But who the f*ck has time in their life for that type of nonsense smh.

Don't worry mate, you're not under investigation.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...