Time to talk about Will's kids again...

Heero Yuy

They're right about education, personalised education is something we all should have but is unfortunately only afforded to the rich. State education and schools isn't about teaching kids to become the best version of themselves in the most pivotal point of their lives but instead about meeting quotas, form ticking and examination results which are quite obviously not an indicator of intelligence but a test of memory.

It's interesting though, give a child no educational freedom and they end up being a cog, give them too much and they turn into the smiths children. I give them kudos for even being aware of their situation, even if they have run away with the idea and made it all crazy like

• Upvote 1

I always get the impression everything Jaden does is simply to troll.

He defo must know the effect his tweets have, he has 5.4 million followers on Twitter. His also at that age when teens are ultra obnoxious, sarcastic and know it all. I'm sure we've all been there when we were that age. Just without the fallback of having a extremely rich family.

I think his half serious with dashes of trolling.

He's bro.

He's.

Haha sorry, I'm going to blame that on me being tired.  :ph34r:

They're right about education, personalised education is something we all should have but is unfortunately only afforded to the rich. State education and schools isn't about teaching kids to become the best version of themselves in the most pivotal point of their lives but instead about meeting quotas, form ticking and examination results which are quite obviously not an indicator of intelligence but a test of memory.

It's interesting though, give a child no educational freedom and they end up being a cog, give them too much and they turn into the smiths children. I give them kudos for even being aware of their situation, even if they have run away with the idea and made it all crazy like

If those were my kids, I'd be a proud parent bAsed on that interview.

These sum up the whole thing tbh.

cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that just attempted to confuse people, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.  demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.

• Downvote 9

http://www.vice.com/read/we-asked-a-philosophy-professor-to-translate-that-jaden-and-willow-interview-118

A philosophy professor asked to explain their interview

Wonder if after readin this people still wanna say it's all bollox

I think they portray good characters that will keep people interested and intrigued in them.

The fact that one minute Jayden wants to discuss quantum mechanics, time travel and then dress up in a KKK batman outfit suggest to me that he knows exactly what he's doing.

cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that just attempted to confuse people, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.  demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.

Why have you just copied one of the comments off Vice to sound educated you clown? Someone ban this weirdo.

Blake Zimring · Works at The Resort at Pelican Hill

I cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that completely obfuscated all sundry, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.
Reply ·   · 80 · November 18 at 4:52pm
  • Downvote 1

Why have you just copied one of the comments off Vice to sound educated you clown? Someone ban this weirdo.

I cannot believe this... Obviously they were referencing established theories in the interview, but the kids expressed these ideas in a manner that completely obfuscated all sundry, regurgitated philosophies. Coming in and clarifying their points doesn't legitimize their feigned state of knowledge - it's demonstrative of their lack of clarification, and thus, state of bewildered unknowing.

Instantly read that post and thought COPYPASTA

Fuck, that is a new level of sad.

• Upvote 1

This isn't the first time I've caught people out doing this sh*t. Think about what trying to impress people on a random internet forum says about your character.

Loool

sherlock-holmes.jpg

WILLOW: I think by the time we’re 30 or 20, we’re going to be climbing as many mountains as we can possibly climb.

:rofl:  :rofl:

• Upvote 1