Bill Cosby

Admin.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that's what its about. People are weary of the faults of people these days. We've seen people will lie for profit even if it means destroying other people's lives. Just look at Michael Jackson.

There's also the fact that Bill Cosby is Bill Cosby, huge role model, both the character in The Cosby Show and the man himself. People don't really want to hear this about him, its damaging to hear such things to people who looked up to him.

Until there is a confession from Bill Cosby or hard evidence

Second hand information is void

How many pedophiles/rapists actually confess?

In fact how many people convicted of things ever admit to anything?

I don't think that's what its about. People are weary of the faults of people these days. We've seen people will lie for profit even if it means destroying other people's lives. Just look at Michael Jackson.

There's also the fact that Bill Cosby is Bill Cosby, huge role model, both the character in The Cosby Show and the man himself. People don't really want to hear this about him, its damaging to hear such things to people who looked up to him.

How many people are wrongly accused?

What do you think about the Jimmy Savile situation?

He didn't admit it from 6 foot under.

Not even going to entertain this

I am above this type of argument and logic

• Downvote 1

So wait because more than one person is saying it so it automatically means it's true

Unless you was there or Bill Cosby told you he did it then you have the right to be up in arms about this.

All I am saying I don't know if he did or not because I wasn't there or seen sufficent evidence

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What do you think about the Jimmy Savile situation?

He didn't admit it from 6 foot under.

I think nothing because just like the Bill Cosby situation I wasn't there.

'i wont believe something unless i see with my own eyes' is a dumb logic to have imo

i rly could care less whether he is or isnt a rapist cos i never grew up watchin his show so hes just another old celebrity to me

seems like ppl who grew up with the cosby show dont wanna believe its true

same typa logic jimmy saville defenders were using till di evidence did him in

guy wasn't even that talented all he did was pretty much play a friendlier version of himself

what else has he even been in?

His power came from his career before the Cosby show although that sent his career supernova. His been famous since the 1960's you have to be a pretty talented and savvy negro to have a career that long.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...