Bill Cosby

Admin.

Buss case

f*cking mass media bastards are not reporting it though

He didnt buss case though lol.

Everyone sharing this wrong information and images with funny captions, instead of actually looking into it 8-)

His lawsuit for deformation got thrown out.

But the Criminal case involving Andrea Constand he got charged with in December has not been buss 

Not even, I just like to see the same standards set for everyone. He is still up for the criminal charges, while that ongoing, other cases have been thrown out, dropped or he’s countered sued for defamation. Those ones are barely being reported or whatever.

Not even a race thing, I backed Ched Evans and still do even though he’s been convicted. That doesn’t escape the fact his behavior was disgusting, but that shouldn’t be what sends a man to jail. This whole thing is very murky with Bill from both sides. Got a whole heap of women that accused him who can barely put a consistent story across of what happened. But the fact they all get at the same sort of thing is enough to make me question him. I think his declaration of being a dirty old man hints that he's appalled how he moved back in the day. But so long has passed none of this is really tangible as no real evidence exists. Unless he outright makes a confession it's just a circus.

imo

• Upvote 1

Not even, I just like to see the same standards set for everyone. He is still up for the criminal charges, while that ongoing, other cases have been thrown out, dropped or he’s countered sued for defamation. Those ones are barely being reported or whatever.

Not even a race thing, I backed Ched Evans and still do even though he’s been convicted. That doesn’t escape the fact his behavior was disgusting, but that shouldn’t be what sends a man to jail. This whole thing is very murky with Bill from both sides. Got a whole heap of women that accused him who can barely put a consistent story across of what happened. But the fact they all get at the same sort of thing is enough to make me question him. I think his declaration of being a dirty old man hints that he's appalled how he moved back in the day. But so long has passed none of this is really tangible as no real evidence exists. Unless he outright makes a confession it's just a circus.

imo

Noones saying the media aren't scum.

They dragged Cosby through dirt same way with Ched Evans.

But Cosbys case is still ongoing he's just got the lawsuit thrown out for deformation.

Media have reported it but people aren't speaking about it / making memes as they did when news broke about his charges.

Only certain guys wanna turn this into a race thing.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...