If your sisters bf cheated on her.....

kerser

What if you knew the dude would inevitably cheat on your sister?

This is where I was.

Told her that I know the type of man. She got angry at me so I stayed out of it. Weeks later she found out to her surprise he cheated on her SMFH. 

And the f*cked up part of the story... my sister got pregnant for the dude.

Aint seen dude since. Turns out he has 3 other kids from 3 other chicks and my sis won't talk to me haha.

This is the kind of right I am 5 times a week.

Ding ding ding 

What if you knew the dude would inevitably cheat on your sister?

This is where I was.

Told her that I know the type of man. She got angry at me so I stayed out of it. Weeks later she found out to her surprise he cheated on her SMFH. 

And the f*cked up part of the story... my sister got pregnant for the dude.

Aint seen dude since. Turns out he has 3 other kids from 3 other chicks and my sis won't talk to me haha.

This is the kind of right I am 5 times a week.

:o

Thats a violation fam

I am lost for words, this would send me over the edge

This must be recent right? if theres 10 years between you and im guessing you must be around 30? Your sis must be very young

Would you do anything ?

Or isit none of your business...

No it hasn't happened to my sister but I was just wondering - because these things can happen

/

I feel like id wanna choke the yout for violating

Hypothetically, I'd make him come clean.

/

All this "Men cheat" talk is nonsense and not for everyone. I never cheated on any girl I've been in a relationship with (in one now coming up 5 years). I also schooled my brother growing up stay away from them hoes coz you might just end up that fool that gets the local slag pregnant. Find a nice girl and just chill/hold that down and he's done just that. Been with her 4 years and they're building something good together.

My daughter will be raised knowing there's a small percentage of men out there that CAN hold down a woman proper, and just have her wits about her.

• Upvote 4