Hygiene

Sinister

The truth is.. that females are one of the most filthiest creatures on this planet.. 

For those that do not remember my story let me refresh your minds

When i started uni i was kinda strategic when it came to girls. I thought that i would allow the uni girls so i'm not that bait guy and go for the locals.

Met one lighty, she was 6/7 out of 10 slim athletic body aspiring model but her face didn't match with the body. 

Cut the long story short, took her out to some shisha bar but in the back of my mind i noticed her armpits were not on point but i still took her back and beat. 

Although she stank the p*ssy was good and i thought well maybe she'll fix up if i link her the next time. 

A week later invite her over, so i can beat. So i gave her 6 hours notice, hoping she'll have time to fix up.

She came over and took off her shoes..

Boi..  i was in absolute shock not only her feet were in a bad state, but she still had the same stench, i gave her some clean socks to wear, had to gas and tell her that something was wrong with the carpet.  Gave her a clean t-shirt so she could get  "Comfortable" . Anywhoo i did my deed and sent her home and febreezed my bed and burnt her bra that she left in my room  (by the way why do chicks like to leave their clothes all over your crib? f*cking annoying) 

2012_06_23_04_28_32.jpg

2012_06_23_04_31_04.jpg

Lol you guys are so defensive

/

Brought one chick back with me uni days, she took off her shoes and her feet were black like she'd been walking over hot ashes

On holiday a similar thing happend but this girl was bare foot, she lied down on my bed and she had a ciggerete butt on her foot

I just went to my mates room and slept there hoping she left in the morning

Had another feet experience on holiday with one ting cheesing out the whole room when she took her shoes off, was my bedrins beat but had to put them shoes on the balcony lol

Apart from that I been pretty alright from what I remember

Couple tings that needed a shave either legs or pits but not bushy just some re growth

LOL

This reminds me of a ting i beat a few months back, i remember her feet smelling really bad. 

Anyway i was on the phone to her and mid way into the conversation her nan starting cussing her in patios about her feet and shoes  :lol:

Telling her how its not right that a young female should not be having smelly feet and shoes, then going into detail in how she has to clean her shoes.

The way i had to control my laughter on the phone

She felt so shame she started the convo with a nervous laugh and was like " Oh my nan... she's a joker" 

LOL

This reminds me of a ting i beat a few months back, i remember her feet smelling really bad. 

Anyway i was on the phone to her and mid way into the conversation her nan starting cussing her in patios about her feet and shoes  :lol:

Telling her how its not right that a young female should not be having smelly feet and shoes, then going into detail in how she has to clean her shoes.

She felt so shame she started the convo with a nervous laugh and was like " Oh my nan... she's a joker" 

fuckin ell

:lmao:

LOL

Don't think I could have bore tru at all