Im Coming out as a Pedo.

Bruno Di Gradi

but being gay 100 years ago was considered one of the worse things you could be involved in and was a dirty little secret thing like being a peado now, i would do dare say it was more acceptable to f*ck underage girls back then than being gay, I'm just curious as to why being gay is considered a sexuality now and not a fetish... like say beastiality is, as there's certian people that are sexually attracted to animals but its considered a fetish

You seriously can't draw a line between a man in a relation with a child/animal.

Compared to two men in relations?

I'm just asking why is being gay a sexual orientation and not fetish?

so going by that logic being heterosexual is a fetish as well yeah?

:/ don't even get what point you're trying to make smh

and as far as the difference between batty men and nonces goes It's quite simple

the two men are both consenting

a child/animal is not.

• Upvote 4

For the sake of proper argument you should remove the act and the desire/desire from each other.

Or, maybe, have the act of homosexuality in the discussion be not mutually consensual. 

Yes you could argue that homosexual acts will more often be consensual for both parties and that bestiality/pedophilia can never really be mutually consensual, but this discussion has kicked off from this guy who's going on TV as a pedophile who hasn't actually committed the act, right?

Me I think they're all mental conditions, whether caused by nature or nurture, simply by the fact that they all go against the idea that animals live to procreate. Homosexuality is just more accepted these days because its so common and doesn't automatically equate to abuse.
  • Upvote 1

but being gay 100 years ago was considered one of the worse things you could be involved in and was a dirty little secret thing like being a peado now, i would do dare say it was more acceptable to f*ck underage girls back then than being gay, I'm just curious as to why being gay is considered a sexuality now and not a fetish... like say beastiality is, as there's certian people that are sexually attracted to animals but its considered a fetish

You seriously can't draw a line between a man in a relation with a child/animal.

Compared to two men in relations?

I'm just asking why is being gay a sexual orientation and not fetish?

so going by that logic being heterosexual is a fetish as well yeah?

:/ don't even get what point you're trying to make smh

and as far as the difference between batty men and nonces goes It's quite simple

the two men are both consenting

a child/animal is not.

Don't be dumb and try push it to the extreme other side of the spectrum to discredit all logic in what i'm asking with the 'well by that logic' bullshit

How can it be a fetish if its the natural order of things you cant stick your d*ck in a mans batty and inpregnant him can you

why is having feelings for the same sex not the same as having feelings for the other things like a fetish, be it being into feet, getting your balls stood on etc

Any other way to stimulate yourself sexually and 'get off on' other than sticking your d*ck in a vagina is usually considered some sort of fetish i'd  argue f*cking man could be put in this category

For the sake of proper argument you should remove the act and the desire/desire from each other.

Or, maybe, have the act of homosexuality in the discussion be not mutually consensual. 

Yes you could argue that homosexual acts will more often be consensual for both parties and that bestiality/pedophilia can never really be mutually consensual, but this discussion has kicked off from this guy who's going on TV as a pedophile who hasn't actually committed the act, right?

Me I think they're all mental conditions, whether caused by nature or nurture, simply by the fact that they all go against the idea that animals live to procreate. Homosexuality is just more accepted these days because its so common and doesn't automatically equate to abuse.

They argue that its a sexual preference that some may want help for. They didn't really say anything about what kind of help. Is it just talking? They want to enable pedos to exercise moral choice...I'm just very sceptical about how effective this would be

I think what's best for everyone is if these people who haven't yet offended be sent away to a pedo town which I suppose would be some way like a prison. The rest who have offended...life in solitary

They argue that its a sexual preference that some may want help for. They didn't really say anything about what kind of help. Is it just talking?

I think what's best for everyone is if these people who haven't yet offended be sent away to a pedo town which I suppose would be some way like a prison. The rest who have offended...life in solitary

right...

You would have to take that idea with a pinch of salt. In an ideal world obviously I think that would be great

/

The researcher they spoke to said herself it was only a minority of paedophiles (a small community) who didn't want to actually harm children. If this "talking" therapy has any part to play in prevention I think its very small.

What about the ones who don't think there's anything wrong with them?

You think it is very small, but it hasn't been tried. Even a very small positive change is worthwhile. One less child abused and all that. The funny thing about this thread is, are people willing to put their personal feelings aside for the good of potential victims? Judging by the past 3 pages, the answer is no.

was bizarre to see the guy talking about being a pedo, programme was quite disturbing and just makes u wonder for ur childrens safety. I mean yea theres pedos who dont act upon their desires, but can u accept a man watching ur 5 year old daughter and fancying her even if hes had help to stop him from acting on it? This has left me even more paranoid.

hes seeking help which goes along my theory that it is a mental issue

he doesn't understand why he is aroused by 4 year old girls and wants to be helped

there may be many others like him who are afraid to speak up due to the stigma

Nail on the head

If there are people like this who want to seek help and it stops even 1 child being molested it can only be a good thing.