Tyson Fury v Dereck Chisora - 29th Nov

Guest Chelsea Jack

Chisora is so dissapointing, which is a shame because I like the guy.

Just plods forward and throws a wild shot every 10 secs. Sometimes he'll bob and weave and slip and then just walk into a clinch, so must wasted energy and movement. 

His fresh trainer should have been fired long ago and replaced with someone who will teach him to actually jab on the way in so he doesn't just get smothered every single time.

He's very tough, but the way this is going he is asking to be stopped late.

This fight makes last weeks fight look like 2 Cubans fighting at the Olympics

I'm going to sleep

TV off

Onto more interesting news

Stevenson called out Kovalev

Should happen 2015

Looks like kovalev vs pascal will be first. Provided pascal wins this weekend, which he should

/

Eubank has a lot of glaring flaws but he's clearly a top athlete with a lot of heart

Really needs to work on the fundamentals tho. Always comes in with wild shots that leave him totally off balance. Against a fighter at middleweight who can punch he'd be in big trouble(unless he's got his dads chin). The jab was non existent in the first 5 rounds, he used it a bit in patches in the second half but still nowhere near enough.

For someone who is supposedly 'trash' he gave billy Joe some problems late on. I think some of you are being a bit harsh on him, it was a good performance considering his lack of amateur experience and the fact that prior to bjs his best opponent was Bradley Pryce.

I scored the fight 115-113 for bjs. Spike O'Sullivan would be a good opponent for eubank in his next fight. He's been calling jr out on twitter as well.

Ahahaha was saying in the pub on sat he looked like someone from the nation. Swag was cold.

Speaking of sr tho. The corner looks a mess. Sr should either take over fully or jus leave it to Ronnie Davies. Funny how as soon Jr got some attention he wanted to work the corner, but wen he started out he was just in the crowd. Guy loves the limelight. Its embarrassing.