Star Wars:The Force Awakens

Vertigo

Doubt it. The stormtroopers get taken from their families @ young ages and trained to fight. Doubt Mace would have let that swing.

He may just turn out to be a jedi though, never know.

/

Is 3d a must or just as good normal?

Definitely not. My guy @ work told me all the shit about lenses and the way it was shot. Few scenes are actually in 3D. 

Been told it's just as good , maybe even better cause @ times the shit looked weird af , might just be my vision though.

It just has a on off button lol

O seen, always thought it was linked to the force, can't recall a non jedi ever using a light sabre before.
General Grievous

A lightsaber blade is weightless, and the gyroscopic forces produced by the magnetic sheath used to hold the plasma in make the weapon move in non-intuitive ways when you swing it. Basically, to non-Force-users like us, swinging a lightsaber feels like swinging a misbehaving flashlight handle.

As a result, it's a very bad idea to try to train people without Force sensitivity in lightsaber combat. More often than not they end up lopping off their own body parts with the first swing. You need extensive training, coupled with Force-enhanced senses and reflexes, to use a lightsaber safely.

From another forum

a fucking stormtrooper? are You fucking kidding me?

I'm mad!

I don't care if man has a change of heart, thinks for himself, whatever

He is still a fucking stormtrooper.

He has the skill level of a stormtrooper, his role in the film is to fire with low accuracy, fail to hit any enemies and be killed.

Yet this "special" stormtrooper can

wield a lightsaber to the skill level required to have a fight with a trained lightsaber user

take out 5 or 6 next stormtroopers in a firefight. what training has he had that they haven't?

next they will be telling me this special stormtrooper had the force within him

kmt

2015, year of the tormtrooper, and just to make sure of it, we bring You a Star Wars film with:

no jedi, no sith  :/

this is the equivalent of them making a streets of rage movie and this guy being the problem

tumblr_m54m82zi6O1r8z8duo1_500.gif

:/

I get it, we've had return of the jedi, we've had revenge of the sith, but never a stormtrooper film, it's their turn, right? 

:/