Lil Wayne: "I want off this label and nothing to do with these people..."

Agony

Lil Wayne Wants ‘Nothing To Do With’ Birdman And Cash Money Anymore

Tha Carter V is definitely not coming this year.

by nadeska alexis 3 hours ago

Although Lil Wayne is supposed to be droppingTha Carter V on December 9, there’s little momentum around the album. The project has already been delayed, and now Weezy says that Cash Money won’t be releasing it at all.

And, he wants off the label, immediately.

In a string of tweets on Wednesday (Dec. 4), Wayne opened Pandora’s Box. He told fans, bluntly, that things have gone sour between him and Birdman and his longtime label.

To all my fans, I want u to know that my album won't and hasn't been released bekuz Baby & Cash Money Rec. refuse to release it.

— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi)December 4, 2014

This is not my fault. I am truly and deeply sorry to all my fans but most of all to myself and my family for putting us in this situation.

I want off this label and nothing to do with these people but unfortunately it ain't that easy

I am a prisoner and so is my creativity Again,I am truly sorry and I don't blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & this album. But thk u

http://www.mtv.com/news/2016394/lil-wayne-wants-to-leave-birdman-cash-money/

Something defo up with the team though.

Jay Sean, Tiger, Now wayne.

Cant see wayne shining in any other team than Cash money imo

i dont think anything is up per say just birdman and slim getting bigger cuts than usual CEO's. Everyone is begining to clock they will make way more on another deal. Rumors of wayne and drake being unhappy has been brewing for 18months

/

Also wayne will sell elsewhere only rapper that goes platinum first week in todays climate. Them white kids love weezy

birdman is a fucking ruthless operator

how can wayne be broke

wayne is the black man in microcosm -talent ignorance and exploitation

/

he aint broke fam

Lololol at the last line tho. During that whole lean sipping phase he was getting robbed blind a

While getting "gifts" from birdman during his bday to silence doubt

Uncle birdman>>>>>

True lesson in finessin

Lol, wayne is so dead.

Uncle Stunna's 2nd born is dropping nothing but heat and releasing TC5 will fuck up the base.

/

Pusha is rude :lol:

tumblr_m4swp2SMoO1qfu4oao1_500.gif

that homo duo will get robbed to high heavens hearing they recorded over 200songs pmsl

Unc will minstrel them until they are disposable

No way will them two make as much money as wayne did for him for as long. Will be interesting what happens after thugga and RHQ expire

Lol, wayne is so dead.

Uncle Stunna's 2nd born is dropping nothing but heat and releasing TC5 will fuck up the base.

/

that homo duo will get robbed to high heavens hearing they recorded over 200songs pmsl

No way will them two make as much money as wayne did for him for as long. Will be interesting what happens after thugga and RHQ expire

Course they'll get robbed but breh... Wayne aint hot.

Like really, who wants to hear TC5?

That's what I believe this is about.

Or a nice PR flip.

Lol, wayne is so dead.

/

Or a nice PR flip.

i hear you

Might be a PR move still to get a buzz around the album

Its supposed to drop next week. Didnt even know this. I know it was pushed back from october but the promo for C5 has been non existent which is weird cos wayne always sells

Lol, wayne is so dead.

Uncle Stunna's 2nd born is dropping nothing but heat and releasing TC5 will f*ck up the base.

/

Or a nice PR flip.

i hear you

Might be a PR move still to get a buzz around the album

Its supposed to drop next week. Didnt even know this. I know it was pushed back from october but the promo for C5 has been non existent which is weird cos wayne always sells

exactly, which makes this actually believable. i dont think 50 cent marketing teckers are being used.