VIP Partayyy

Nidge Weasle

im giving this site a rest for a bit,

but first offf

what really winds me up is people going "oh yeah i would of come if i just knew the location" BOLLOCKS why didnt u post when i made the thread???

miz you organized the last link up and no showed, pecks, u told me u would shout me when you got back to blighty

/

roman

its a all a laugh brother, we know who eachother are, and im sure we're gonna meet in the future,

i just hope you know im going to explain to you in deeepth how charlie austin is a better footballer than anyone at your club

/

looooool

at the troll post about someone slapping it on me and me melting

from day dot i have made it clear who and what i am

and i will meet anyone off this site.

and i ll shot u ticket and get u fuuuucked up

Mate I spoke to you that night and I apologised actually, I didn't see this topic until the day after the shit happened you made the topic on the day you were going.

But it wasn't exactly openly promoted was it why are you getting so angry?! Fuck about.

Anyone wants to see Daniel on New Years Eve I'll be in Fabric and in surrounding bars, anyone in the area let me know :)

im giving this site a rest for a bit,

but first offf

what really winds me up is people going "oh yeah i would of come if i just knew the location" BOLLOCKS why didnt u post when i made the thread???

miz you organized the last link up and no showed, pecks, u told me u would shout me when you got back to blighty

/

roman

its a all a laugh brother, we know who eachother are, and im sure we're gonna meet in the future,

i just hope you know im going to explain to you in deeepth how charlie austin is a better footballer than anyone at your club

/

looooool

at the troll post about someone slapping it on me and me melting

from day dot i have made it clear who and what i am

and i will meet anyone off this site.

and i ll shot u ticket and get u fuuuucked up

We'll defo catch up fella!

And we'll swap Austin for Sanogo :rofl: