The Watch thread

Brem

i got a planet ocean seamaster chrono

absolute sex 

/

next one is a IWC or a panerai (sh*t movement but looks great aethetically)

rolex isnt for me

hublot not for me

breitling is piece of sh*t

Agreed on Breitling. Tags are shite since they stopped being Heuer and became tag Heuer. Rolex is good if you go daytona or above but I am a ways away from getting a £10k watch. 

Personally I have an omega planet ocean skyfall limited edition. Looking to get a longines heritage 1935 sometime soon. 

Will be looking to get a audemars piguet royal Oak one day also. But that is firmly on the future wish list. 

Hublot is a total crock of shit. When I see a digital watch going for £25k it begs belief. Too much rapper influence on their current success. 

Will be looking to get a audemars piguet royal Oak one day also. But that is firmly on the future wish list. 

Hublot is a total crock of sh*t. When I see a digital watch going for £25k it begs belief. Too much rapper influence on their current success. 

my favourite watch, not the offshore either

i think a big watch should be quite far down the list for someone with nothing in their name tho

Nothing too flashy. But got this.  Does get alot of compliments when I wear it out. Had it for a 4 years now. 

99936344_v_1355933982.jpg

Omega , rolex & co are out of my budget and most of the ones I have seen are Meh 

I like some invicta watches as well. 

invicta_venom_1526_catalogshot.jpg

invicta_venom_12485_catalogshot.jpg

• Downvote 1

Hublot is a total crock of sh*t. When I see a digital watch going for £25k it begs belief. Too much rapper influence on their current success. 

my favourite watch, not the offshore either

i think a big watch should be quite far down the list for someone with nothing in their name tho

Nah not the offshore. Too clunky. I want the one without complications other than the date function. 

Real talk on the priorities. I only got my omega recently having got married, bought a house and qualifying as an ACA. Was kind of a milestone gift to myself for the hard work. Plus literally said fuck it after spending x amount on a wedding and said this is for me. 

• Upvote 1

i love them too but apparently they go wrong

and the general servicing costs are exorbitant apparently

still the most iconic of designs

patek etc are all pie in the sky unless u a footballer you arnt affording those types of things

40k for a nautilus .. even as sexy as they are

Nautilus is never 40k unless you went white gold or something.

The royal Oak can be had for around £10k-14k. Which is to be honest. Some footballer p but not beyond the realms when you're a bit older with a sound job etc... But yeah I am a,long long way away from having that.

Agreed on the maintenance costs.

Patek Philippe

good taste

personally i'd only ever spend money on watches for investment purposes

status symbols not my style

faaam

whats wrong with guys

the price of some of these watches is a joke

To be honest I get the point.

But.. Do you aspire to a nice car?

Do you wear true religion, gucci etc...

Those would also be status symbols. Just in a different guise.

Patek Philippe

good taste

personally i'd only ever spend money on watches for investment purposes

status symbols not my style

faaam

whats wrong with guys

the price of some of these watches is a joke

To be honest I get the point.

But.. Do you aspire to a nice car?

Do you wear true religion, gucci etc...

Those would also be status symbols. Just in a different guise.

yeah but a nice car is functional and a pleasure to drive

a nice watch is simply nice to look at and take compliments over

by choice i dont wear a watch because i dont need to, who does?

and i choose style over brands lol at true religion who the fuck you think i am uncle 2chains?

So I used to wear jewellry, then I got older and realised that it wasn't for me, so I took out my earrings got rid of my chain and chopz and all that jazz and just went native for a while.

Then about 3 months ago I decided "I want to wear some jewellry" so I purchased a watch from some shoddy camden joint, then I got a watch from Groupon and now I love wearing it, watches complete my outfit and I rarely go out without one on now. Love em, would love some good recommendations.

This is the fakey that i'm wearing now until I can get a real one, I like this style of watch is there anything reasonable that replicates it?

nb7pj4.jpg

• Downvote 6