The Watch thread

Brem

even more dumb when u consider basically everyone in 2014 has a iphone or smartphone or some typa phone

which does what the rolly does plus a million other things

so basically these man just paying for a shiny wrist ornament

A nice watch has class about it which cannot be replicated by an iPhone. Not everything in life needs functionality as prime objective. Mine is a mechanical watch (automatic), I therefore know that practically any digital watch will keep time more accurately over the course of a week or month. But there is no magic in that, in having any circuit board regulating the time. There is no craftsmanship. Maybe it comes with age.

even more dumb when u consider basically everyone in 2014 has a iphone or smartphone or some typa phone

A nice watch has class about it which cannot be replicated by an iPhone. Not everything in life needs functionality as prime objective. Mine is a mechanical watch (automatic), I therefore know that practically any digital watch will keep time more accurately over the course of a week or month. But there is no magic in that, in having any circuit board regulating the time. There is no craftsmanship. Maybe it comes with age.

• Upvote 3

I personally think my bare wrist is classier.

/

Craftsmanship >

I don't understand why you wouldn't just get a watch that you like that's affordable or buy one second hand they're not even that expensive

lol @ not even that expensive

Agree with OP completely. Watches are the finest piece of jewellery a man can have.

/

To Trap God, these watches aren't expensive. Guy's a trap thousandaire.