Killer season out in SA (Dewani's team>>>>>.Oscar's)

Heero Yuy

I don't think you understand what I mean by education. Currently people are educated to be someone else's fool

People's way of thinking needs a complete overhaul and if you dtart from primary school you can make a societal change

The human mind has a great deal of capacity. Most of the time it just isnt put to good use

What you're saying is correct

Problem is the people who benefit from the general population being stupid are responsible for the way we're educated.

Jury and democracy 2 of the most overrated things in the world

Great in theory

But people are too stupid and easily manipulated for it to work

this tbh

From when it's possible for Harvard MBA educated financial experts accused of committing highly complex financial dealings that maybe only a few thousand people are capable of actually understanding if he committed a crime or not is being tried by a jury of 12 people who work at mcdonalds....allow it

Agree with Ice (to an extent) about juries, but I cannot see any system worth having than parliamentary democracy...unless he wishes to enlighten us and, for that matter, the rest of the world.

In the words of a great man: Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.