Beating new chicks for the first time without a dom

kerser

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So since I'm single now after a long time I am way out of touch with what condoms are the best.  Just bought some durex realfeel ones but as we all know, after barebacking for so long I don't think anything will compete.  I just want a fighting chance to nut or at least feel as much as possible for as long as possible.

Any recommendations?

On 12/28/2016 at 1:57 PM, Em Dott said:

So since I'm single now after a long time I am way out of touch with what condoms are the best.  Just bought some durex realfeel ones but as we all know, after barebacking for so long I don't think anything will compete.  I just want a fighting chance to nut or at least feel as much as possible for as long as possible.

Any recommendations?

• Upvote 1

I was in a relationship for 7 years and felt my woman's warmth no condom and creampie all the time. I find it almost impossible to put one on now. It actually turns me off. I remember this Russian girl I was seeing for about 4 weeks, firat time we got smashing I strapped up but found it so hard to nut, I tried to no dom approach but she was shook. Since then I don't even bother when she comes over or I go hers.... I just chill, let her suck the D (of which I can't bust a nut from either) end up telling her to stop but she's so eager to get me off and I keep telling her doms don't do it for me.... I feel bad because she feels useless but likes me... I just end up ordering food and buying beer to shut her up. But one of these days I'm going to just go wild passionate and just slip it in but I'm shook, might catch a case.

7 hours ago, General Mac said:

I was in a relationship for 7 years and felt my woman's warmth no condom and creampie all the time. I find it almost impossible to put one on now. It actually turns me off. I remember this Russian girl I was seeing for about 4 weeks, firat time we got smashing I strapped up but found it so hard to nut, I tried to no dom approach but she was shook. Since then I don't even bother when she comes over or I go hers.... I just chill, let her suck the D (of which I can't bust a nut from either) end up telling her to stop but she's so eager to get me off and I keep telling her doms don't do it for me.... I feel bad because she feels useless but likes me... I just end up ordering food and buying beer to shut her up. But one of these days I'm going to just go wild passionate and just slip it in but I'm shook, might catch a case.

Yo please dnt go wild

Jus leave it imo