Any Math dons here?

Jones

Its pretty basic but the volume of papers was a next ting. My lil bro was so stressed by all the test papers he used to hide some behind the fridge :rofl:

Fractions sent man haywire

:rofl:

The stress is real when you start pissing about with the routine like it ain't an every day ting and get a backlog of papers

My mum would make me do all the ones I tryed to par off in a row on deadline day and fake the dates on them

That pain that will make you not wanna see an equation for a hot minute :rofl:

Used to be pain coming round to Thursdays. Straight from school, home for 30 mins, then to Kumon..

On a level though that shit really helped me. I used to reel off my times tables when I had the routine down - like I said kids will defo have it.

This stuff proves to me that there is a disconnect with teaching in this country. Need to get my PGCE done :|

I was called disruptive and ignorant, used to see the school counsellor with a few of the other boys labelled as "bad" and I wasn't bad I just did naughty or silly things teenagers do.

I got sent out of class all of the time and directly had teachers single me out yet I was academically gifted, the classic story of "you're going to fail" and me saying "nah fuck that, fuck you" and I made sure that I didn't. To be honest if I did fail it would have been my fault, but teachers shouldn't hold grudges they should rise above that when you're helping shape a future adult, they can be very powerful influences both positive and negative.

I wish I could have had a tutor back in the days I remember it, but couldn't even think about affording anything like that. Even back in primary school I was so jealous my rich friends had that extra advantage it felt like they were cheating getting extra education after school, I'd definitely be a tiger mom to my child in the future that motherfucker is learning everything

You're going on like you're 25+ while at school and should know everything we know now.. We have no/limited life experience at that age.. How many 15/16 year olds are really going home, doing their homework and THEN researching about careers/uni

The most my school did as far as further education info is try persuade you into sixth-form, no doubt to meet some sort of target for government funding

@yuri

yeah there's some truth to what you're saying but the reality is the school system isn't perfect. yet some kids from my class went to top universities and others who had the same teachers failed their a-levels or got permanently excluded

knew this shiny would be drawn for, come on lets not.

from when your teacher is saying copy out a science book verbatim while he reads a tv mag, at that age i was thinking wtf

it aint about spoon feeding, its about options in life. a child finds an interest in one, then you encourage it.

if a kid is shown near to nothing, then what happens next shouldnt be a surprise.

plenty of teachers are really shit

still doesnt change what hes sayin

u imagine doin that job gettin terror'd for 40 years

i'd be readin magazines n slying drinks from my hip flask too

school was easy n i had a bag of d*ck teachers

the 'my teacher told me id never amount to nothin' cliche is old

:lmao: my maths teacher for 4 years couldnt speak english n he's been there for 40 odd years since people's parents went there

mr mistry

basketcase

used to pretend to ring senior staff on his hand in the corner of the class like we believed his hand was magic

people complained year after year to get a new teacher n he still works as a sub now

still got a b

that geeza shook my hand with a tear in his eye like he raised me when he found out

good lad really but we defo had our ups n downs

• Upvote 1

I remember we had a sub in maths

Said to me one day you remind me of this kid I had at my last school that got kicked out, he used to chip at soap in the corner

So I was like Smh told him to shut up or something for trying it

Got sent out and after class he heard me listening to hip hop and we was cool after he looked after me

Generally school was pleasant for me though I got on well with teachers

Its pretty basic but the volume of papers was a next ting. My lil bro was so stressed by all the test papers he used to hide some behind the fridge :rofl:

Fractions sent man haywire

:rofl:

The stress is real when you start pissing about with the routine like it ain't an every day ting and get a backlog of papers

My mum would make me do all the ones I tryed to par off in a row on deadline day and fake the dates on them

That pain that will make you not wanna see an equation for a hot minute :rofl:

:lmao:

The backlog of papers broke my family apart

The pulleys alternate between Anti clock -> clock  apart from when the rope attaches to the adjacent pulley where it in effects becomes 1 pulley and doesn't change direction. The adjacent pulleys with a crossover rope does change direction though so it goes like this:

Anti
Clock
Anti
Anti
Clock
Anti
Clock
Anti
Clock
Anti
Clock
Anti