SHL Numerical Reasoning Tests

Mame Biram Diouf

Seriously, please anybody

Best place to practise accurate practise questions which actually show you what you got wrong and how you should have worked the answer out etc

>>>> spending hours on a form to just fail the numeracy test

Close to giving up now

The practise questions are nothing like the real questions + the way they word the questions

Just keeps having me here like

Jackie-Chan-meme.jpg

It's not the maths per se, it's the way they word the questions

There's people on student forum who have done maths, finance, engineering type degrees who struggle to complete it in time

I can answer 80%+ of the questions just not in the specified time.

That's the main problem I am finding and a very large amount of other people seem to be finding with them

SHL are the toughest if I remember correctly.

I remember doing a KPMG one ages ago (99% sure it was SHL) and got through about 4 fucking answers. (My maths is garbage but my financial maths is perfect). How long winded the questions are and how many parts you need to do to get to the final answer is frustrating.

Not to throw you off but yeah, good luck!

I 've not done these in some time but a few people that I know who have have said having their phone/tablet next to them on percentagecalculator.net helps an awful lot just to smash through the percentages quicker than a calc

do they require you to finish 100%?

Every company is different, most apparently do it through percentiles, so it's luck of the draw

Some people have told me that it's better to get 10 correct and not guess the rest in the last minute rather than guessing the rest and getting 8 innocent rather than 0 incorrect

Haven't found anywhere that has cleared that up though