ISIS take hostages in Sydney?

Zizouz

mans talking about the wing being called syria  :rofl:

What backfired?

well you hero said. Australia immigration system is flawless and we should adopt their approach. Well, how did what happen the other day unfold?

Britain first are saying attack on australia is an attack on Britain. LOL. I am sure you share the same mind set

What backfired?

well you hero said. Australia immigration system is flawless and we should adopt their approach. Well, how did what happen the other day unfold?

Britain first are saying attack on australia is an attack on Britain. LOL. I am sure you share the same mind set

duno bout flawless

australia is jus an obvious example of one of the many countries with stricter immigration policies

a counter to the argument that a points and industry demand based system wouldn't obviously strengthen a country's economy 

this bloke was granted political asylum anyway so the point would be moot but i don't think the argument was ever put that australia's system is flawless against the threat of terrorism

that wouldn't go down well on question time

clowns.

Same guys with UKIP were saying the uk should adopt australias approach to immigration.

Well look at how that back fired.

Christ, you are dumb.

Stick to talking about trainers and gym bruski...

d*ckhead, who brags about taking pics with Floyds uncle

Neek.

• Upvote 3