Girls who went to an all girls school...

Monday Bandele

I've come across a trend. Any girl who I've dealt with who went to a same sex school is nothing but headache. Some of the most unstable, loose, naive, insecure, gullible and simple minded beings I've come across.

The easiest to draw, the easiest to beat, the easiest to catch feelings, the easiest to be emotional.

There is no way my future daughter is going to one. Being in a mixed sex environment is crucial for the mental growth of a young woman. 

Anyone else come across this?

I'm not like thT an I went to an all girl school

Based on my experience my future daughter will also go to an all girls school

Couple of my mates went st martins an they aren't like how you describe

The type of thing I hear happens in coed schools- not my yout an dat fuckry!

Fuck going to an all *same sex school* ... 

Dunno if it was just mine or that school was just fuckin faggot-ish

niggas talking about other niggers bums and showing their willy's and stuff.. 

basically walked in and out of hell for 4years straight.. worst experience . would never let my children attend such nonsense

Was buddies with this greek/chinese ting from copthall girls school. Her whole year was fire. Her birthdays were emosh would always make sure i was available for selection that day.. yeah shes a nutter always got a new man but shes a g with it. Always got a simp she got niggas loosing their minds lmao. Met her in college shes super cool and we used to be tight. had to distance myself towards the end tho

All boys school must have been dead out

Went to an all boys school, but there was an all girls school literraly on the other side of the alley, plus another girls school on the other side of the place.

so was calm really.

/

All boys school makes you mad thirsty tho tbh

It took me a while to be able to have women that were just friends in my life, fucking or not fucking.

It took me a while to be able to have women that were just friends in my life, f*cking or not f*cking.

Real talks, being friends with a female is just out of the question. Which i think is unhealthy, and i used to run down girls crazy. ruined 2 long relationships because i cant do this whole 1 girl thing all up to now...

been with a girl who went to an all girls school since sep... telling me all the time shes madly in love with me. Wants to settle with me... body + face on point... brain.. fucking retard with this emotional shit. but the looks got me staying...

college obviously was mixed... if i went to my schools 6 form, think i woulda been a goner. 

Wouldnt put my kids through that. Definetly not

Went to an all boys school, but there was an all girls school literraly on the other side of the alley.

so was calm really.

/

It took me a while to be able to have women that were just friends in my life, f*cking or not f*cking.

Exactly this.

/

There is 1 girls school near me that was notorious for producing hoes, most the others I've met have been fairly normal.

They tend to be a bit 'different' most of the time.

Just headache.

/

I went to a Boys School. There were 3 girls schools walking distance away and another 2 a short bus ride away - the young playas had pickings for days.

Boys school culture is fine, the pack mentality is as efficient as Somalians.

i can only imagine how it is (for a boy) to go to a same sex school... all those years you have missed out on (experiencing girls)... now you have to learn the hard way, whilst everyone else who went to a mixed school has had 3-5 years experience ahead of you.....

Swear you went Bonds though

What is 'Bonds' ?

the dirtiest girl ive ever met went to a girls school

i hit it, my nigga jason hit it, his brother jermaine hit, my other nigga mike hit, my cousin (little) mike hit it, his boy hit it forgot his name

she had a threesome with my cousins boy and some next yout

thats just to name a few

filthy slut has dissapeared tho

cant wait to find her on insta/fb/etc