Marco Reus fined £425,247...

Lenny

For driving without a license 

Borussia Dortmund and Germany winger Marco Reus has been fined more than half a million euros for repeatedly driving without a licence, Bild newspaper has reported.

The 25-year-old international was allegedly stopped by police several times and received speeding tickets on at least five occasions since 2011 before authorities realised he had been driving without a licence ever since.

"I decided back then to take that road but the reasons I did it are something I cannot really understand today," Reus was quoted as saying in the German paper.

Dortmund's prosecutor's office said the fine was 540,000 euros (£425,247) related to incidents from 2011 until this March.

"Today I know that I was too naive and that it was stupid. I have learned my lesson and this will not happen again," Reus said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/bayern-munich/11300981/Marco-Reus-fined-more-than-half-a-million-euros-for-repeatedly-driving-without-a-licence.html

Peak for man