DRAWING GIRLS

underwriter

Now i was in the shower and thought to myself...

there are 2 scenarios to this

see a girl, draw a girl, she gives you the number because she just wants to leave...

you tex/whatsapp/call her the next day... she doesnt respond/asnwer (then you are there thinking so why did she give me her number then)

option 2

give a girl your number so you can see if she is really on it, and if she will call/whatsapp/tex you the next day... if not then you know that you just wasted your time... if she does then shes clearly on it...

i think i need to start putting option 2 into practice... dont like number 1 timewasters

Now i was in the shower and thought to myself...

there are 2 scenarios to this

see a girl, draw a girl, she gives you the number because she just wants to leave...

you tex/whatsapp/call her the next day... she doesnt respond/asnwer (then you are there thinking so why did she give me her number then)

option 2

give a girl your number so you can see if she is really on it, and if she will call/whatsapp/tex you the next day... if not then you know that you just wasted your time... if she does then shes clearly on it...

i think i need to start putting option 2 into practice... dont like number 1 timewasters

ALWAYS OPTION 2.

• Upvote 1

she gives you the number because she just wants to leave...

You should work on Your tactics. if Your tactic is "she'll give me her number to get rid of me", what do You expect?

You should also work on Your reading of women.

You should be able to tell if they are interested or not when giving You the number, or are You telling me the girl is faking interest convincingly then airing You?

nah it mite not be due to ur buttersness cuz

cud u talk us thru the typical process from opening to gettin the number? - i used to get alota flake but changed my game up a bit

come on brav thats long

but lemme continue

i see a PYT, approach, light hearted bant chit chat, drinking and what not talking about where she works, where she lives, who shes come with, whats the plans after etc etc

ask for the number 'yeah yeah sure no problem'

enters the number... next day whats her... 2 ticks on niggas

try another day... 2 ticks on niggas...

when i tell you this has happened more than both my hands over the last 3 years

and i aint buttaz , people say im the spit of trey songz fused with mr beckford

nah it mite not be due to ur buttersness cuz

cud u talk us thru the typical process from opening to gettin the number? - i used to get alota flake but changed my game up a bit

come on brav thats long

but lemme continue

i see a PYT, approach, light hearted bant chit chat, drinking and what not talking about where she works, where she lives, who shes come with, whats the plans after etc etc

enters the number... next day whats her... 2 ticks on niggas

try another day... 2 ticks on niggas...

when i tell you this has happened more than both my hands over the last 3 years

and i aint buttaz , people say im the spit of trey songz fused with mr beckford

what the fuck??what people been gassing your head

slyly homo still

come like Uncle Murda huntin down his worthy opponent (20 seconds):

too long a convo, + asking so much personal info = friendzoning in Your case. try shortening the convo. 

I'd cut the "where she lives, where she works". That can happen over whatsapp.

Ask her about that night, sure, what she's on for the night, what plans after, then number.

Drop some of the personal questions, she will feel more secure talking about them when You speak on whatsapp and she's determined that You're normal. 

• Upvote 3