Feminism gone wild

GIRLS GEt FEEL UPS ALL HE TIME

True

But what the woman done was wrong

Nothing to do with feminism tho is it

Its just an isolated violation

This isn't common place now due to the feminist struggle for equal rights

Women still get groped in clubs trains the streets etc

beyonce wouldn't be sexualising 6 men from the audience to dance alongside her. you wanted that image so don't complain when one takes it too far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxtYnct_xII

if you can't see the difference there then you're a retard.

the women are still the ones being sexualised there. 

course it happens on both sides whether isolated or not

But the argument is that if a male does it he is getting done for rape

Not at all

Do you live in the real world?

Or you just love hyperbole

What I wish you would stop doin is usin every opportunity u deem appropriate to denigrate feminism because of your personal experience with one or two feminists

You are like the "pc gone mad" gang

There are plenty of legitimate arguments and debates challenging the roles and aims of feminism. So far you've been well wide of the mark

• Upvote 4

Just because people are over exaggerating doesn't mean there's no truth in the argument, more often if a man inappropriately touches a woman the repercussions are much worse than if a woman does it to a man. I don't think that's something you can deny.

Just because people are over exaggerating doesn't mean there's no truth in the argument, more often if a man inappropriately touches a woman the repercussions are much worse than if a woman does it to a man. I don't think that's something you can deny.

Generally one is more serious then the other. How often you hear about women raping or assaulting men? Not saying it doesn't happen and when it does they deserve the book to be thrown at them. But in general it's women that live with that threat at the back of their minds. Personally I'm glad I don't have to. As men, we won the sex lottery and if society protects women with double standards like this being the main downside then so be it.

Men's rights talk is kinda like them white's rights talk. It's all a bit  :/ considering the advantage enjoyed on a daily basis. Not saying things are perfect for us, far from it. I'm just saying we got it a lot better and the victimish hyperbole gets us no where. 

• Upvote 4

It does definitely exist but not to the extent stated by badman

The day to day groping and violations experienced by women are not resulting in convictions

Badmans hyperbole is unsafe

In reality convictions for actual rape are very low. Let alone casual sexual assault

Generally one is more serious then the other. How often you hear about women raping or assaulting men? Not saying it doesn't happen and when it does they deserve the book to be thrown at them. But in general it's women that live with that threat at the back of their minds. Personally I'm glad I don't have to. As men, we won the sex lottery and if society protects women with double standards like this being the main downside then so be it.

Men's rights talk is kinda like them white's rights talk. It's all a bit  :/ considering the advantage enjoyed on a daily basis. Not saying things are perfect for us, far from it. I'm just saying we got it a lot better and the victimish hyperbole gets us no where. 

no one else have a problem with this?

ah you know what, i've just been looking at the argument in the wrong way. in that i assumed, you were arguing that women shouldn't be protected by those things (which you weren't, excuse me) - there shouldn't be double standards, anyone who's a victim should have the right to feel violated and claim abuse where they have been

but men don't feel as violated as women (generally), and that influences the inequality in how society views the offender and victim in such occurrences