usefull thread deleted?

Woodpecker

In response to the questions.

I had a blog about 2 years ago (crazy how you lot dont realise how fast ti,e is moving) which was descriptive narrative of erotic and other encounters in south america and europe, written in a very tropic of cancer-esque style.

Do you know what i mean when i state that is different to posts about how and where to get girls contact details?

Please no offence to be taken from this thread, i am very interested in this topic, it's the only reason I am still posting here.

What you guys talk about with "cooning" or "rap music that poisons young black mens minds" is exactly what i am talking about. This forum is just a literary form of wshh or a lil wayne song or a jsa back to work program, they all have the same effect on humans. What do you think of that statement?

Regarding the forgeting where i came from.

Does knowing where you come from mean staying stationary in thought and the way we perceive and behave? If so, how would one learn or grow?

Not sure if you guys are just unable/unwilling to have this convo or you really can't see what im getting at.

Serious responses appreciated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

to be fair hes referring to a small minority of users such as imhim, chaps, young bape etc

in response to your question from posting on the forums for a good 10+ years I have personally witnessed quite a number of changes in a lot of users which you could constitute as 'growing up'.

I personally look at myself how I was back then when I went to the VIP2 rave all those years ago as a single and 'immature' guy but now into my 30's how much my situation has changed over the years etc

but then again, just because you like a certain thing doesnt mean your not acceptable to 'growing up' me personally I really love watching Anime and am quite a big gamer, dont think that will ever change nor do I want it to. For what? If for other people its listening to certain types of music then thats up to them. Whats the problem?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From what woodpeaker is saying, its like guy had a coming to jesus moment.

What I see is someone always seeking acceptance, before it was his elaborate stories of drugs/smashing etc.

Now six months later he's gone full circle and it's all about growing up and discovering yourself.

/

There's no such thing as growing up, only taking responsibility for ones self.

I'll be a father paying off a mortgage still going on forums to discuss football/music/xbox games/look at pics of chicks.

From what woodpeaker is saying, its like guy had a coming to jesus moment.

What I see is someone always seeking acceptance, before it was his elaborate stories of drugs/smashing etc.

Now six months later he's gone full circle and it's all about growing up and discovering yourself.

/

There's no such thing as growing up, only taking responsibility for ones self.

I'll be a father paying off a mortgage still going on forums to discuss football/music/xbox games/look at pics of chicks.

:Y:

I don't know that I feel comfortable with you minimising this to a literary form of WSHH. Granted a lot of the topics we discuss are flippant, reactive and sometimes purely for comical value, but that doesn't detract from the serious issues we sometimes discuss. Similarly, just general advice on simple stuff, information you wouldn't have otherwise. Not every semblance of human interaction will immediately present its possible value in the grander scheme of things, and to live life in anticipation of everything being prolific or pertinent immediately is stupid.

• Upvote 4