Zaha

Mame Biram Diouf

The way our football has been SCREAMING for this type of performance and player this season

Somebody exciting to take players, especially when we are struggling to break teams down

Really hope Pardew plays him from now until the end of the season and we give him a chance on his return if he can show for the next 5 months he has the mentality to match his ability

/

Such a baller ffs

• Downvote 1

Eagles boss Pardew has vowed to raise Zaha’s “profile and spirit” with the 21-year-old on a season-long loan back at first senior club Palace.

Substitute Zaha laid on Jason Puncheon’s winner in Palace’s 2-1 Premier League victory over Tottenham last weekend, in an influential cameo.

New Palace boss Pardew admitted it must be tough going for Zaha to be back for a second loan stint at Selhurst Park since joining United in January 2013.

“I intend to have a word with him,” said Pardew, ahead of Saturday’s Premier League trip to Turf Moor.

“He’s an important player.

“In terms of finding himself at perhaps the biggest club in the world bar one or two, and not getting an opportunity and having to come back to his former club - I think that’s difficult.

“Mentally I think that’s difficult for a young player.

“So I feel sorry for him, a little bit.

“And I’ll do my best to raise his profile and spirit for us, and for Manchester United because I’m sure they’ve got one eye on him hopefully still to be a success for them.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Been fire most of the season

Best english winger out right now

Needs to score more tho

He had 1 bad half got subbed and dropped but came on the game he was dropped for and changed the game winning the penalty for the only goal

If he was given a run of games like, depay and young have been in the same position in a semi settled side and flopped id agree with you... Wasnt given a fair chance because he is a homosexual

If he was given a run of games like, depay and young have been in the same position in a semi settled side and flopped id agree with you... Wasnt given a fair chance because he is a homosexual

2 managers have seen him surplus to requirements. He's not good enough and never will be