Luke Shaw

Mame Biram Diouf

yeah BBC reporting 6 months. But i'm thinking what player has come back from a leg break and been the same? Andrew Cole, Barkley

Pretty sure Andy Cole's injury was more of a Quinton Fortune type leg Break than the Alan Smith, Cisse/Shaw type. I.E, walk off the pitch thinking your legs ache abit then an X-Ray revealing the true extent as opposed to anyone being able to diagnose the injury.

There are far worst injuries to get physically in terms of recovery time and re-hab. Notably doing your ACL in for example.

The issue with double leg breaks (that don't cut the skin like Eduardo's) aren't mending the break or getting the player playing again. It's the psychological side of things, seeing your leg in that state can understandably change a players approach to tackling and confidence in riding tackles.

• Upvote 1

“I thought it was a brilliant challenge. I love the physical side of the game. You can always tell by the players’ reactions – they are the best judges as they are near the tackle. They didn’t think it was a bad challenge at the time.

“When players are travelling at great speed then (injuries) are always going to happen. I am surprised there’s not more. It was an accident with his trailing foot.”

Roy Keane

Guest babatundestacks

Keanes talking fraff.

The reason why the players never reacted is because they are a bunch of gutless cowards.

As much as i dislike the guy if rooney was on the pitch and that tackle had happened he would have gone nuts as would keane if he was still playing.

It was an awful challenge that left an 18 year old kid with a broken fucking leg.

He JUMPED into the challenge.

It was reckless

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hes Done

• Upvote 2