Farage: 'Let's make the EU work for us'

Zizouz

• 1 year later...

Nigel Farage is a “person of interest” in the US counter-intelligence investigation that is looking into possible collusion between the Kremlin and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the Guardian has been told.

Sources with knowledge of the investigation said the former Ukip leader had raised the interest of FBI investigators because of his relationships with individuals connected to both the Trump campaign and Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder whom Farage visited in March.

“One of the things the intelligence investigators have been looking at is points of contact and persons involved,” one source said. “If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage.

“He’s right in the middle of these relationships. He turns up over and over again. There’s a lot of attention being paid to him.”

The source mentioned Farage’s links with Roger Stone, Trump’s long-time political adviser who has admitted being in contact with Guccifer 2.0, a hacker whom US intelligence agencies believe to be a Kremlin agent.

/

So Farage works for the KGB

makes sense 

I'm always open to the truth by the way. If they have any evidence, shit put it out there, let us all see. Although I must admit, if they came out and said Trump did collude with Russia to fuck up Clintons ability to get into power I'd have to go buy a first class stamp and send Putin a thank you letter.

• Downvote 1

why do you immediately off the jump believe him instead of the guardian? 

no investigation has been run, no evidence has been presented but you believe Farage already because Guardian is fake news?

who has to publish something for you take a neutral stance?

• Upvote 2

Because the Guardian is a Left Wing paper who constatly copies bullshit articles from the NYTimes and Washington post and never give evidence. Where as I've been following Farage for a while, he's the reason I even took notice of Politics and it's my own view so far that he is pretty legit. Any man who goes against the grain and deals with the amount of abuse he has is worth my respect right now.

Do you not live by the stance innocent until proven guilty? Therefore right now Farage is innocent yes?

As to your last question, I dunno. Maybe Wikileaks.