Juan Cuadrado

Mame Biram Diouf

Apparently he was in attendance at Anfield last night but Mourinho denied being aware of his presence 

Supposedly he is Jose's first choice to replace Schurrle (Wolfsburg) and Salah (Roma) if either or both of them depart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0EdWqvfSg

If we let one of the few players in the world who can play wing back at a high level move to Chelsea and still stick with this 3-5-2 nonsense then I will be amazed, Woodward must be involved too surely. 

But equally perfect for Mourinho. What's good with Willain?

He got all the flair sucked out of him is what's wrong

he gets past defenders with ease and does them back-heel/outside the foot flicks regularly

his biggest problem's been the lack of end product

http://gfycat.com/CrazyTepidKitten

cuadrado-signs-.img.png

Working now?

Think we'll see a bit more of Willian in the middle.

He does well enough cutting inside but doesn't stretch the play enough on the right for me.

Hazard Oscar/Willian Cudrado/Willian 

Yeah, it's working now.

My memory is shit, don't remember too much of Willian playing more centrally. But if he can dovetail with Cesc the way Oscar does then I'd be all for it. But when's the last time you saw Willian combine with Hazard, Farbregas and Costa the way Oscar does?

I aint been paying as much attention to games as of late, but I'm not sure if he's got that in his locker. He's definitely an overpriced squad player and my memories of Shaktar deceived me into thinking he'd be so much better :lol:

Willian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Schurrle though, that could never be in doubt. Dunno why people seemed to love him so much, but we're lucky to get more than 20M for him imo.

• 4 months later...