Life Of A Peeled G Part???

Restrictive

1 hour ago, MGEEZ said:

Haven't read article properly but is it rape if she gave consent?

Bro she was being tortured. Consent goes out the window in them circumstances

14 hours ago, Cole Des said:

To sympathise with somebody is to acknowledge they didn't deserve something that happened to them, the fact you wouldn't feel sorry for the girl shows that you know her acts were heinous enough for that type of retribution to be a reality, either that or you're a psychopath.

Again not once have I said anything about feeling sorry for ANYONE in any of these situations? 

13 hours ago, Cole Des said:

This ain't banter to me at all, I'm simply discussing an issue to its extreme.

Let me ask you so it's clearer, if you go home and a family member has been killed (God forbid) are you not entitled to take revenge on the person who did it? 

One of my favourite quotes for the majority of my life is "We have to draw the line somewhere".

As much grease as a man may talk, I don't know if I have it in me to take another man's life. I have 3 children to think about. The anger/rage/instinct in me would probably disagree. But sexual assault? I can't even bring myself to say that R word and we can safely say in my case anyway the line is drawn WAY before then.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

One of my favourite quotes for the majority of my life is "We have to draw the line somewhere".

As much grease as a man may talk, I don't know if I have it in me to take another man's life. I have 3 children to think about. The anger/rage/instinct in me would probably disagree. But sexual assault? I can't even bring myself to say that R word and we can safely say in my case anyway the line is drawn WAY before then.

Am i the only one who dont give a shit what he done 

maybe if the girl was 12 or something plus its DVS not tinie tempah or someone like that 

will still listen to his music (older stuff), unless he kills himself... Dont rate suiciders 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

2 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Am i the only one who dont give a shit what he done 

maybe if the girl was 12 or something plus its DVS not tinie tempah or someone like that 

will still listen to his music (older stuff), unless he kills himself... Dont rate suiciders 

Not surprised.

On 22/07/2016 at 1:02 PM, Thizz said:

Bro you could put this energy into stuff much more worthwhile than looking for get out clauses for rapists 

FAAAAAAAM

The mental gymnastics is mad.

I wonder if he would think the same if it was a close female relative

• Downvote 2

From what I've read what basically happened is his link was chatting shit to him on the phone then when she came to the yard he violated her differently

Obviously because he used violence then had sex with her it's classed as rape as she was under duress regardless of whether they may have had sex previously

He probably plead guilty because he is as far as the law is concerned and the guilty plea will benefit him in terms of sentencing

All that said he should never have put himself in that position in the first place, and when you do something like that you can't be mad if people perceive you the same as any random bush dragging rapist

• Upvote 4