Life Of A Peeled G Part???

Restrictive

Swear he got shot in the ass or his thigh as well by Narm dons lol

Member he mentioned in a song him and shak got into a shoot out in Narm and he caught one in his thigh or suttin

And hes been shot in the chest too

And his arm dont seem that f*cked, never noticed it

Lol at trying to rob someone then getting disarmed and shot

Guys been in a few madnesses

pmsl I don't know why this cracked me up 

I am just telling the truth

The number of guys on YouTube talking crud is going up and up

While the murder rate is falling year on year

Something doesn't add up

What has the murder rate got to do with anything?

Not every shooting/stabbing/robbery/kidnapping/beating gets reported. We all know this.

The amount of greaze is bound to go up. Every year there's a new generation on the come-up, gangs evolve, people get snaked, etc.

Most of these youts talking the most greaze have been touched, or wrapped, or badded up before. If not they've been posted on a block when a dusty teenage 'op' has rolled up with a sawn-off on a bike, licked two wildly aimed shots and shifted.

Why are we pretending that bodies need to drop for the talk to be justified?

• Downvote 5

:rofl:

Rah boy 

Something doesn't add up

Not every shooting/stabbing/robbery/kidnapping/beating gets reported. We all know this.

The amount of greaze is bound to go up. Every year there's a new generation on the come-up, gangs evolve, people get snaked, etc.

Most of these youts talking the most greaze have been touched, or wrapped, or badded up before. If not they've been posted on a block when a dusty teenage 'op' has rolled up with a sawn-off on a bike, licked two wildly aimed shots and shifted.

OK if you really wanna have a debate about this pathetic subject.

Your telling me that these things don't get reported? When you get hospitalized for these kind of things police get rung straight away. Explain that d*ckwad.

Please post stats to back this up.

How do you know this?

Thanks officer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:

Rah boy 

Something doesn't add up

OK if you really wanna have a debate about this pathetic subject.

Your telling me that these things don't get reported? When you get hospitalized for these kind of things police get rung straight away. Explain that d*ckwad.

Please post stats to back this up.

How do you know this?

Thanks officer.

A shooting on a block where no-one gets injured is gonna be reported by who? I know man who have let off shotties in the street they live on and there's been no comeback.

If a man kicks your door off, wraps you up for the ILLEGAL GOODS, who you reporting it to? Fucking joker.

biggums.png

Has DVS reported this slashing he got to his face? What about his lost iPhones, chains and pinkies? Do you think he informed the DVLA that his driving license was bumped by dusty youngers?

Did Scribz or MDargg report the gunshots they both received to their faces? When Tanna got stabbed up by lil man from Peckham, did he go to the police or did the kid who done it get lit up the same night?

Post stats from where? Bro this is 2015 and the Chiraq generation is in full swing. London is having an identity crisis. I don't need to post shit, we all know things get progressively worse.

People talk you fucking flowerman.

Scribz, Sneakbo, Baby R, M Darg, Stickz...bruv this is a beef that has been running for like 5+ years now. DV has been touched several times...go do your own research.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3