Life Of A Peeled G Part???

Restrictive

Cos u man aren't in tht life so Y should u feel threatened

can you elaborate please mgeegz

I don't understand the point

You don't have to be in that life

You just have to have some melanin in your skin and walk past the wrong people in the wrong place to end up in a situation that can cause trouble for you, there's countless scenarios whereby this can happen

Thus some people being happy it's more peaceful to roam around now like imhim

• Upvote 7

man regurgitating youtube and spiff comments and talking like he knows 1st hand

cbl cbl cbl

Don't get excited you weirdo, I openly said Youtube and Spiff comments was my source :lmao:

Nah I'm out you know this guy is defo a fed.

Someone edit that post geezers a proper bad grass.

So you wanted the real and you get it then...

Alright breh.

So am I a grass or a fed? This sh*t is public knowledge, feds know. Youtube/Spiff comments is you.

I'm confused, you said it doesn't get reported, then say feds know/public knowledge...

Also Youtube and Spiff must be you, cos it weren't the same night.

TF you're a real guy, so I'm gonna sidestep your comment as I know you can separate the bullshit from the truth.

There's a difference between what the police know and what the public know. Feds deal with evidence, streets deal with hearsay.

I didn't say my knowledge was anything more than Youtube/Spiff comments, which in the 21st century is where the streets talk. Yeah it's neeky to say that's your source, but I don't give a fuck - there's a wealth of information to be found and I'm interested in separating the real from the bullshit.

Just from me seeing that comment and posting it on here, you add another detail. Cool - so the shooting didn't happen same night.

My point remains, though. People don't need to be getting murdered for the crud talk to increase.

All that needs to rise is the fear.

Nobody needs to press charges for an incident to be logged/reported. You think somebody turns up in a hospital with gunshot wounds and it isn't logged in a police file somewhere?

This guy goin on like there's hundreds of unreported shootings and murders a year

This ain't a 3rd world country boss

Again, why are you bothering to attack a straw man - I said nuff SHIT goes down that doesn't get reported. Why are you pretending that all you can imagine is a gunshot victim?

Who is going on like there is hundreds of shootings? I said that the murder rate DOESN'T tell the whole truth. I didn't say there are thousands of unreported bodies, you prick.

• Downvote 1

you sound like a bullshit story teller/rumour spreader. regardless of whether the info is accurate or not, you dont know anyone involved, you werent there but yet youre spreading a next mans story like you know say its factual? going into unnecessary detail for what reason!? all i read on youtube and spiff comments is inaccuracy time and time again; you are one of these man. ur dry snitching and its not cool

this is why everyone calls you a fed

lost cause, dunno why i bothered

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you sound like a bullshit story teller/rumour spreader. regardless of whether the info is accurate or not, you dont know anyone involved, you werent there but yet youre spreading a next mans story like you know say its factual? going into unnecessary detail for what reason!? all i read on youtube and spiff comments is inaccuracy time and time again; you are one of these man. ur dry snitching and its not cool

this is why everyone calls you a fed

lost cause, dunno why i bothered

Yeah I dunno why you bothered either, tbh. You care too much and you've got me twisted.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/nearly-20-young-people-shot-or-stabbed-each-week-last-year-in-london-9470585.html

The statistics from London’s ambulance service reveal paramedics were called to 973 victims under the age of 25 suffering a gun or knife wound in 2013.

Police also admit the figures may not reflect the full extent of the problem with many less serious injuries caused by knives and even guns going unreported by gang members.

That's nearly 1000 people stabbed or shot in 2013 in London. You can use your imagination. This is why I said going off murder rates is pointless - you'd want to include way more crimes in your dataset.

Since most of us have no clue who 99% of those victims were, where they were shot, where they were from etc, I'd say the greaze roughly adds up. So again, to base 'the amount of crud' on the 'murder rate' is pointless. I say this as a social scientist who actually cares about the accuracy of data.

If you bother to check, the chat probably does match the figures in many cases. London Ambulance Service data is probably available via a FoI request but Thizzle Sniffs wanted a quick fix - for some reason.

dont see the problem in what he is saying tbh

other than inaccuracies in his spiff and youtube comment research, but most of it is on the money lol

and yes he is right the kids of todays gangs are signing up to youtube to leave comments under their enemies and friends videos talking way too much

but thats 2015 for ya

• Upvote 1

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/nearly-20-young-people-shot-or-stabbed-each-week-last-year-in-london-9470585.html

The statistics from London’s ambulance service reveal paramedics were called to 973 victims under the age of 25 suffering a gun or knife wound in 2013.

Police also admit the figures may not reflect the full extent of the problem with many less serious injuries caused by knives and even guns going unreported by gang members.

That's nearly 1000 people stabbed or shot in 2013 in London. You can use your imagination. This is why I said going off murder rates is pointless - you'd want to include way more crimes in your dataset.

Since most of us have no clue who 99% of those victims were, where they were shot, where they were from etc, I'd say the greaze roughly adds up. So again, to base 'the amount of crud' on the 'murder rate' is pointless. I say this as a social scientist who actually cares about the accuracy of data.

If you bother to check, the chat probably does match the figures in many cases. London Ambulance Service data is probably available via a FoI request but Thizzle Sniffs wanted a quick fix - for some reason.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Fight me.

The real story gets told in person or the phone.

Back in the day, I'm convinced some man missed there calling for roles in PR tho.

Nowadays the fabricated very gassed story is left in the comments, more time to taunt a man and I'm convinced to alert Feds so a man has to think very carefully about their next step lol.

Young £ do you actually know anyone that leaves comments under videos on youtube or spiff?

Same sort of kids who signed up to text battle ofn Staylocked, RWD, Uptown, HLC, 2SG and Lush?

Come on bruv, the kids are me and you. You were Sinister over on Staylocked ennit - that's how long I have been online. These kids will grow up like us but with the Vine and insta.

• Upvote 1

The comment are to funny on YouTube

I see someone called Andrew Wanogho

:lol:

Guy just goes of on anything GB related.

Pure snitching in 2015

The stuff I seen in comments SMH

Yeah the Sparks troll is f*cking peak.

What he's been saying about the 'Weston' character is f*cked.

:lmao:

/

Ri.p Sparks

• Upvote 1