Nani

Mame Biram Diouf

Nani said: "The club know my value and I know they want me to stay.

"It was me who made the choice to leave the club and it was a good decision by me because I knew if I stayed one more season at Old Trafford, it would be very hard for me.

"I just need someone to believe in me, trust me and my qualities, and give me an opportunity to show them on the pitch.

"It's an experience I wanted a lot and needed as well because the last two seasons at Manchester United I had so many injuries and I was very upset with a lot of things that happened to me.

"I was missing my family and friends and I wanted something new. The only opportunity I had to be happy, and Manchester United to be happy as well, was this one."

Let's be real Marco Reus would prefer a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Nani is still our best RW but unfortunately for him he's had to put up with 3 managers in a row that want to play attacking football but pick wingers based on how well they can defend and then wonder how they didn't create enough chances to win a game.

But the season you're talking was when he was single handedly winning games as a right winger and the only reason he had the chance to play there was because Valencia had to break his leg for that to happen.

I'm not saying he's perfect but I think he deserves at least 1 full season on the right of a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 before we make a decision on him.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nani is dead and he aint coming bck

aint an LVG player anyway

dunno what this love affair has been with a player that has never really lived up to his potential part from 1 maybe 2 seasons

Been screaming this for years

One good season in six seasons

pmsl

• Downvote 1

Nani is dead and he aint coming bck

aint an LVG player anyway

dunno what this love affair has been with a player that has never really lived up to his potential part from 1 maybe 2 seasons

Been screaming this for years

One good season in six seasons

pmsl

3-4 hammys