NUTRI BULLET

Thizz

Lol tbh I get the blender argument.

That's what I have used in the past. These man found a possibility in a lane a ran with it. Fair play.

Saying that I am going to invest in something similar I have just seen on amazon for a score.

link?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duronic-BL3-Personal-Smoothie-Protein/dp/B00MNLJZ2I/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1422715624&sr=8-11&keywords=fruit+blender

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-James-Multifunctional-Smoothie-Blender/dp/B00FKVL2CE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1422715700&sr=8-7&keywords=fruit+blender

is this one any good fam?

apples don't work nicely blended or juiced, even without the stem,core,seeds and skin

they make your smoothie thicker and don't really contribute well taste-wise

of course there's the nutritional benefit, but I personally think they're more enjoyable as a piece of fruit

apples don't work nicely blended or juiced, even without the stem,core,seeds and skin

they make your smoothie thicker and don't really contribute well taste-wise

of course there's the nutritional benefit, but I personally think they're more enjoyable as a piece of fruit

Read in a few places not to eat apple seeds, they only contain a small amount of cyanide which the body can digest but since then I have just been put off

How long u had it afro?

No problems with it?

A month plus so far

it's been fine so far. It's very convinient? suits my cycle.

Juice in the day, water bottle in the evening for the gym. It's nice it comes with two bottles and all.

Due to the size everything gas to be broken down before blending. So apples or carrots would have to be diced up.

Due to the size everything gas to be broken down before blending. So apples or carrots would have to be diced up.

So basically it's less effective than a juicer which you can throw anything whole into?

anything that can fit into the bottle would get blended .

An apple wouldn't fit in. But,makes more sense dicing the apples to eliminate the seeds . Same with carrots I would dice to remove the root end (whatever term it's called).

took a few ideas from here to add to my usual (when arsed) kayle shake

kayle

spinach (both lightly boiled first)

coconut oil

bit of butter

apple cider vinegar

few herbs

ginger

thats the standard then i added kiwi n yoghurt

n i successfully created the worst tasting shake yet

the kiwi really bought out the acidity of the vinegar

i call it the cringe shake