Player haters EVERYWHERE

Fighting Weight

You know when you just have bad luck?

So....I'm not in England too much nowadays, so I've been using a PAYG chip when I'm here. (stupidly, I actually have a Tmobile chip that I don't use anymore because 1. using it abroad is extortionate, and 2. I lost the chip)

About 5 days ago I ordered a new Tmob chip as I kept paying to top up the PAYG chip when Im in here which is ridiculous. 

The chip arrived yesterday.

Put it in my phone, sent out a few whatsapps saying you an reach me on this number etc

Morning time comes now and I try to click on whatsapp and it gives me the validation request, the one where you have to enter you number to confirm it before you can use whatsapp...I thought strange, since I did this and was using it last night, but whatever

Entered my number...didn't receive the text...entered it again, didnt receive the text...it makes you wait 2 hours, so I did, and then there is an option to have them call you...I chose that, didn't get the call

So I thought 'wierd' and then went about my work, told my mrs whatsapp wasn't working

So about 17:30 now...I get a call from my mrs, with some 'I CAUGHT THIS NIGGA OUT' tone to her voice

She was like 'what number is this?' I tell her 'it's my new number, I put it in from tmob yesterday, I told you'...then she is like 

'but this number is so and so [READS OUT SOME RANDOM NUMBER IVE NEVER HEARD OF], that's not your number'

I was like, what?

Then she was like

'I called YOUR number' 

*now I realise where this is going*

'.....and a girl picked up'

So Obviously I laugh and I tell her obviously tmobile sent me the wrong sim, and sent my sim to someone else...she is like 'dont you think that's too many coincidences' 

Maybe it's me as a man, I don't know, but I live for the moments when for once I actually haven't done something i've been accused of, you know that, sweet self-righteous indignation...so knowing I'm fully in the clear I put it on her and tell her she needs to drop the bass and settle down, and make sure she picks up when I call back and then put the phone down

ring up tmobile now...turns out they actually did send my chip to someone, and sent theirs to me, the woman on the phone was like '....oh dear, it was sent to a woman'

Like seriously? Now can they a guy knee deep in the sh*t like that? I should sue them or some sh*t, that could breakup a marriage

Recorded them saying it for the proof and rang back my mrs and she still wanted to talk conspiracies

I was like

Married life is made up of waiting for small pointless victories like this. I savour them.

• Upvote 1

Does sound like a far fetched scenario tbf, but surely the problem could easily be resolved by showing her u have a next number or talking to tmobs on loud speaker?

We don't live in England, I'm only here till tomorrow, she's looking after our kid

So it basically looked like I flew back to bang someone and left my phone at their yard