Pedro Rodríguez

Mame Biram Diouf

Pedro-Rodr%C3%ADguez-5.jpg

The forward insists he is happy at the club but does not know about his future beyond this season, despite his contract expiring in 2016

Barcelona attacker Pedro has admitted he could leave the club at the end of the season.

The Spain international has been at Camp Nou for almost 11 years, winning four league titles and two Champions Leagues amongst a plethora of other trophies.

The 27-year-old has made 20 league appearances this term, but only 10 of those have been starts. While he is tied to the club until 2016, he said the lack of regular playing time is affecting him and suggested he could leave in the summer.

"I don't know if I will stay at Barcelona," he told reporters.

"For now, I am happy at the club, but you never know what is going to happen tomorrow. I am calm, with my mind set on the club until the end of the season and then we will see what happens after that.

"Not having continuity makes things complicated. It is tough, but what I try to do is help out as much as possible."

Do you think he would be able to star and prosper in the prem and outside of his comfort zone (team full of world class players)? or would the physicality and work horse nature of the league make him too ineffective?

navas out pedro in

• 5 months later...