Harry Kane - Here To Stay or Gone Tomorrow?

Mame Biram Diouf

He swears hes a spurs fan but hes clearly a arsenal fan

and this is getting tiresome, like bergkamp was a spurs fan, wilshire west ham, gerrard everton, its all fucking ballox

so he was in an arsenal shirt when he was 9, so what thats like me on my wedding day someone coming up to me and telling me they held my wifes hand when they were in primary school...

You don't have clue

Really don't

One scored 11 goals and had no first touch,football brain,vision and is more suited to basketball.

While the other has scored 20+ goals

Has a first touch

Vision

Football brain

A big game player

He is already having a better season than any active CF(bar Rooney) has ever had

Defoe

Carlton Cole

Lambert

Welbeck

Sturridge

Crouch

He just needs to keep going until the end of season in the league and Europa than next season go to a next level than he will go clear

One bit of advice don't discuss things you don't have a clue about

Stick to reporting on Man Utd's latest injuries.

None of the above strengthens the probability that he's going to improve on, or even maintain this level. If anything your list of accolades means it's more difficult for Kane to live up to his expectations. We all know how English strikers are with expectations, one dry spell/a poor display at international tournament/the wrong transfer/the English media can make him the next player on your list. I actually fancy his chances, but like I said I'm reserving judgment because we've seen it all before.

Oh and cheers for the advice but I'll probably just try pasting €200k segunda tranfsers that nobody cares about to reinforce my persona.

• Upvote 2

You don't have clue

Really don't

One scored 11 goals and had no first touch,football brain,vision and is more suited to basketball.

Has a first touch

Vision

Football brain

A big game player

He is already having a better season than any active CF(bar Rooney) has ever had

Defoe

Carlton Cole

Lambert

Welbeck

Sturridge

Crouch

He just needs to keep going until the end of season in the league and Europa than next season go to a next level than he will go clear

Not at all.

Your comments are crazy, but then again i forgot you were on the Welbeck is more talented than Sturridge bandwagon justa  couple months ago.

He swears hes a spurs fan but hes clearly a arsenal fan

and this is getting tiresome, like bergkamp was a spurs fan, wilshire west ham, gerrard everton, its all f*cking ballox

so he was in an arsenal shirt when he was 9, so what thats like me on my wedding day someone coming up to me and telling me they held my wifes hand when they were in primary school...

Gerrard was never an Everton supporter, Carragher, Fowler were...

And he was supporting Arsenal at 11, the team you support from year 6 times is normally the team you stick with.

Too early to say for me, remember when Andy Carroll was in similar form at Newcastle?

Your new to football

What an awful statement to make

You've made comments just as bad on this same page lmao.

Kane is a much better player than Carroll though, looks like he has it in him to be next Shearer.

Lahi talks so much fraff man. we really need to crowd fund some rehab program for him, poor lad

/

He didnt even play as a striker for milwall, played in midfield and basically saved them from relegation with his goals. Also played in midfield in some of his earlier loans at Orient, probably did his positional discipline and movement wonders as it deff shows in his game now.

/

Already said he wants to be a one club man. If we did end up selling its will because he drops off or a real madrid comes in with a stupid offer. Long way to go tho...

LOL

Whats funny about that?

You don't have clue

Really don't

Has a first touch

Vision

Football brain

A big game player

Defoe

Carlton Cole

Lambert

Welbeck

Sturridge

Crouch

Not at all.

Your comments are crazy, but then again i forgot you were on the Welbeck is more talented than Sturridge bandwagon justa couple months ago.

More crazy than David sideman Silva being better than Iniesta?

/discussion

Sterling never turns up in big games

Stop it mate, Sterling has turned up in more big games than Kane during his career.

Sterling been scored a double against Arsenal already.

Kane has won big games not take part as a sideman

Since Suarez has left how many big games has Sterling won you lot?

Please remind me

Madrid aren't coming in with a bid for him anytime in his career.

Only English talents, talented and 'flamboyant' enough to get those calls are Sterling, maybe Barkley.

If Kane goes anywhere its to a United or City.

'a real madrid'

meaning a club of that stature because levy would not be selling him to a premier league team if he does reach that level.

Barkley lol.

• Upvote 1

Sterling never turns up in big games

Stop it mate, Sterling has turned up in more big games than Kane during his career.

Sterling been scored a double against Arsenal already.

Kane has won big games not take part as a sideman

Since Suarez has left how many big games has Sterling won you lot?

Please remind me

Sterling scored a goal against Chelsea just last week.

Thats showing up to a big game.

When Suarez was busy doing fuck all, it was Sterling and Coutinho who scored against City. Thats showing up to a big game...

Performances against United, Spurs, all these teams, at 18, and you say he isn't a big game player.

The side man comment is one of the silliest arguments around, i thought you were better than that Porchy, to result to darkmans argument points.

• Upvote 1

Madrid aren't coming in with a bid for him anytime in his career.

Only English talents, talented and 'flamboyant' enough to get those calls are Sterling, maybe Barkley.

people said the same thing about bale after his first proper stand out season @ totty. " He's good but not Madrid good though"

All Kane has to do is spout that " i love madrid " crap and Perez will send the jet life quik

IF he keeps this scoring rate up. 

You don't have clue

Really don't

Has a first touch

Vision

Football brain

A big game player

Defoe

Carlton Cole

Lambert

Welbeck

Sturridge

Crouch

Not at all.

Your comments are crazy, but then again i forgot you were on the Welbeck is more talented than Sturridge bandwagon justa couple months ago.

More crazy than David sideman Silva being better than Iniesta?

/discussion

Not at all given their form over this last year.

You were still banging on about Welbeck being better than Sturridge just a couple months, when Welbeck hadn't done anything, thats delusion.

Also didn't rate Coutinho till last week, despite you being supposedly being knowledgeable about 'Brazilian football'

Your prem knowledge is obv lacking.

Madrid aren't coming in with a bid for him anytime in his career.

people said the same thing about bale after his first proper stand out season @ totty. " He's good but not Madrid good though"

All Kane has to do is spout that " i love madrid " crap and Perez will send the jet life quik

IF he keeps this scoring rate up. 

Bale is explosive, he isn't a striker, he is a powerful winger who plays like one.

Kane is different, he can score goals for fun and still not be coveted by Madrid, goalscoring isn't the only thing they look for.....

You are going on like Kane is a Darren Bent type striker who does nothing but score.

You need to learn the definition of a big game player

I think you do as well, scoring two goals against Chelsea and Arsenal makes you a big game player.

Then Sterling is one, 2 goals against Arsenal and a good performance to back it goals, a goal against City in our biggest game of the season(where Suarez didn't score)

Best player for England against Italy, so much Pirlo praised him afer.

Goals against Spurs, City the lot, he is a big game player.