Harry Kane - Here To Stay or Gone Tomorrow?

Mame Biram Diouf

Madrid aren't coming in with a bid for him anytime in his career.

Only English talents, talented and 'flamboyant' enough to get those calls are Sterling, maybe Barkley.

If Kane goes anywhere its to a United or City.

people said the same thing about bale after his first proper stand out season @ totty. " He's good but not Madrid good though"

All Kane has to do is spout that " i love madrid " crap and Perez will send the jet life quik

IF he keeps this scoring rate up. 

Bale is explosive, he isn't a striker, he is a powerful winger who plays like one.

Kane is different, he can score goals for fun and still not be coveted by Madrid, goalscoring isn't the only thing they look for.....

Of Course Madrid dont just focus on goals they like the hype. (see James)

before bale left he had the PL on fire & if Kane gets anywhere near that Madrid will come calling.

You are going on like Kane is a Darren Bent type striker who does nothing but score.

Not at all, Kanes all round game is great.

But i don't think he has the flamboyance the likes Barkley Sterling even Sturridge has in terms of technique, but of course at the same time his technique is very good while not always catching the eye.

To get a move to Madrid he will have to up his scoring, and combine that with the type of flamboyance you see from a player like Benzema or Suarez, thats not to say he won't be a world class player, just don't think Madrid will come calling.

You never won them games so that is not turning up

Sterling should watch Neymar more instead of chasing dusty chicks like Tulisa

We won against City last season.

This season?

It goes to show Liverpool are living off one good season thats why I hope The Prince keeps it up and doesn't suffer from second season syndrome like players based on Merseyside

You never won them games so that is not turning up

Sterling should watch Neymar more instead of chasing dusty chicks like Tulisa

We won against City last season.

This season?

It goes to show Liverpool are living off one good season thats why I hope The Prince keeps it up and doesn't suffer from second season syndrome like players based on Merseyside

Lol you're trolling, you think Kane would be the main man in a team with Suarez and Sturridge?

He swears hes a spurs fan but hes clearly a arsenal fan

and this is getting tiresome, like bergkamp was a spurs fan, wilshire west ham, gerrard everton, its all f*cking ballox

so he was in an arsenal shirt when he was 9, so what thats like me on my wedding day someone coming up to me and telling me they held my wifes hand when they were in primary school...

Gerrard was never an Everton supporter, Carragher, Fowler were...

And he was supporting Arsenal at 11, the team you support from year 6 times is normally the team you stick with.

no he fucking wasnt

hes gone on record saying he just wanted to play football and at that time arsenal gave him a chance

clueless guy u as bad as them idiot journos

and this is getting tiresome, like bergkamp was a spurs fan, wilshire west ham, gerrard everton, its all f*cking ballox

so he was in an arsenal shirt when he was 9, so what thats like me on my wedding day someone coming up to me and telling me they held my wifes hand when they were in primary school...

And he was supporting Arsenal at 11, the team you support from year 6 times is normally the team you stick with.

no he f*cking wasnt

hes gone on record saying he just wanted to play football and at that time arsenal gave him a chance

My bad then, cause i saw a pic of him celebrating Arsenals invicibles win in 04, i thought he was.

no he f*cking wasnt

My bad then, cause i saw a pic of him celebrating Arsenals invicibles win in 04, i thought he was.

4lhmc8.jpg

same thing then

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no he f*cking wasnt

4lhmc8.jpg

same thing then

Not really.

2577C57D00000578-2944794-image-m-105_142

no he f*cking wasnt

4lhmc8.jpg

same thing then

Nah at that age(the age Gerrard was), none of us know what 'supporting' a team means.

Kane though was already in the latter years of primary school, and no one forced him to take part....

Clear difference really.

If you can find a pic of Gerrard in an Everton pic at 10,11 then fair dues...

At 10/11 you can still claim he was copying his peers.

What a shit fucking argument anyway, only thing that matters is what's coming out his mouth now.

/

Never really got the hype until the Chelsea game/NLD, just couldn't believe he had tek when he looked like that.

Really hope he keeps it up, guy is pure class.

Kane has been bagging winners since he got his chance

The derbies are the icing on the cake

Cant be changing teams ever

But this place has man over 30 who changed so....

Please explain the difference?

One is a toddler forced by his uncle, the other a 11 year old boy?

Yeah I can see the age gap.

I meant more the fact that it doesn't matter what team they supported when younger does it really.

This ain't no fairy tale ffs.