Harry Kane - Here To Stay or Gone Tomorrow?

Mame Biram Diouf

• 1 month later...

2697F9A700000578-2992873-image-a-16_1426

First player since Cristiano to win player of the month twice in a row....

Kane is only the fourth player to win the award twice in a row, joining Cristiano Ronaldo, Dennis Bergkamp and Robbie Fowler.  

He keeps this up until the end of season and starts next season on fire

He goes clear of the pretenders to Rooney's crown

These guys

Sturridge

Welbeck

Lambert

Carlton Cole

Agbonlahor

Defoe

Berahino

Bent

Carroll

Imagine only 3 of that list have got over 15 goals in a premier season

Bent twice, Sturridge & Defoe once

tbh he couldnt get the crown anyway because of the colour of his skin (Yes I said it)

See how the media were gearing up Carroll to be the next one after the Liverpool move, case in point

Kane is the shit though I wont lie

I don't know about him not getting the crown because he was black

If out scored and out performed all these guys on a regular basis he would get the crown

But the hype and recognition won't be the same tho as a White CF

Shearer out scored Wright,Ferdinand,Collymore,Cole despite not being the least talented out of the five(not his fault them two serious knee injuries killed him)

Sometimes I wonder if Andy Cole was record goal scorer would he get more ratings than he currently does

• Downvote 1

He keeps this up until the end of season and starts next season on fire

He goes clear of the pretenders to Rooney's crown

These guys

Sturridge

Welbeck

Lambert

Carlton Cole

Agbonlahor

Defoe

Berahino

Bent

Carroll

Imagine only 3 of that list have got over 15 goals in a premier season

Bent twice, Sturridge & Defoe once

Truss

Exactly so The Prince needs to keep this up and start next season on fire than he goes clear.

Sturridge has only ever had one good full season thats why I am beginning to wonder if he has the same illness that Cesc has carried for all of his career.

I know

Your probably right that was one of the worst posts of all time but nothing this post below is out front on its own

Really hope Rafa gives some of the youngsters a chance. the buzz when a guy rises from the youth ranks into the full team outweighs a big signing in my opinion.

Tell me about it just watched some youth team games on the Liverpool channel which forced me into making a topicLauri Dalle Valle plays like Litmanen exactly like him hope he doesn't fall off looks like a potential starMy youth team and reserve team XI:-----------------Bouzanis----------------Darby---San Jose--------Huth------Insua-------------Spearing----Plessis---------------Bruna----Ajdarevic-----Pacheco--------------------Nemeth--------------God bless Setanta and the Liverpool channel didn't know so much talent was around. If atleast 4 don't make it might aswell scrap the whole youth side