Harry Kane - Here To Stay or Gone Tomorrow?

Mame Biram Diouf

• 2 months later...
On 09/02/2015 at 8:34 AM, O Fenomeno said:

You don't have clue

Really don't

One scored 11 goals and had no first touch,football brain,vision and is more suited to basketball.

While the other has scored 20+ goals

Has a first touch

Vision

Football brain

A big game player

He is already having a better season than any active CF(bar Rooney) has ever had

Defoe

Carlton Cole

Lambert

Welbeck

Sturridge

Crouch

He just needs to keep going until the end of season in the league and Europa than next season go to a next level than he will go clear

??

Just now, Young Bape said:

Watch at the WC he is gonna beast. Front 3 of Sterling R/F, Kane C/F, Rashford L/F. Best CF England have had 9 years. He's better at this age than Shearer was at the same age. Will end up at United next season would play him as a 10 behind Lakaku. Or up top in a 2 man CF partnership with Lakaku

Just like beasted@Euros 

As soon as you wake up and realise these players are not that good outside the PL

I was once like you I think I was 16@ the time.

• 1 month later...

6 hatricks in 2017.

Top english scorer in the CL since 2010

• 2 months later...
On 09/02/2015 at 8:34 AM, O Fenomeno said:

You don't have clue

Really don't

One scored 11 goals and had no first touch,football brain,vision and is more suited to basketball.

While the other has scored 20+ goals

Has a first touch

Vision

Football brain

A big game player

He is already having a better season than any active CF(bar Rooney) has ever had

Defoe

Carlton Cole

Lambert

Welbeck

Sturridge

Crouch

He just needs to keep going until the end of season in the league and Europa than next season go to a next level than he will go clear

Yo

guy needs to bounce if he ever wants to touch trophies, all this playing for the same club talk for the rest/most of my career shit is so outdated, that mindset belongs in the 90's and the 2000's. 

Ronaldo in 2009>>>>>>

left one of the goat prem squads assembled at united the year before in 08 for an ageing yet rebuilding real madrid team the following year - took a few years to win shit but it paid off massively.

Will play one season at the new whl, break more records and head to Real Madrid