Harry Kane - Here To Stay or Gone Tomorrow?

Mame Biram Diouf

Remember when you said Benik was better TF.

But Sherwood, now in charge at Aston Villa, claims he had to "resist" calls for Kane to be sold by others at Tottenham and is thrilled with how the player is progressing after proving himself at White Hart Lane.

“I don’t name names but there was more than one," he told reporters.

“It’s great I resisted the temptation to get rid of him last January because perhaps he wouldn’t be the star he is for Tottenham. I would never have allowed him to be sold when I was there.

“It’s ridiculous that you let your homegrown players go. I thought it was poor that [Jake] Livermore and [steven] Caulker should leave.

“It’s wrong for clubs to continually waste money on investing new players that you don’t know are going to settle. They should trust the people who know football within the club and not listen to outside influences who are trying to flog them a player.

“If they had brought in somebody last January and his name ended in a ‘I’ or an ‘O’ the fans would have been very excited, but I’m not sure he would have given the same output as Harry Kane has given.”

Timmy >>>

Its dangerous the way the media are building him up,

He wont play anyway, will be 4th choice striker

If he gets that golden boot we should name the new stadium after him

Ive always backed the lad :Y:

never though hed be beasting like this tho, thought hed make a decent 3rd choice striker for us.

^ dust squadron

Dunno why u got ur bass back bro, gna loose tomorrow n ya back fighting for europa

The cheek.

He's the leagues top scorer ffs

This is crazy

^ dust squadron

Dunno why u got ur bass back bro, gna loose tomorrow n ya back fighting for europa

called it