My streams have been fine on valhalla. 720p

• 3 weeks later...

Rah you up watching Australian ball or something :lol:

:ghost: that don't start for another 40 mins

clicked a link for a show that wasn't out yet

"One Punch Man: Second Season Episode 1"

fully suckered me in :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, are there any addons that are purley P2P sports?

22 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Nice, are there any addons that are purley P2P sports?

I rarely have any luck with acestream in kodi @ONELOVE will probably know more, but castaway has a p2p section and footballol used to be the one

/

18 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

Just got Kodi, Modbro, Showbox etc on an Amazon Fire tv stick.

Don't even know where to start. Just need consistent good quality football streams and somewhere decent to watch films.

in terms of films/tv you can't go wrong with

1 minute ago, Lieutenant said:

This come like learning a new language. Think I need to dedicate a day to figuring this out. 

The amount of links I've clicked on that just haven't loaded up or the quality is poor. Or should I not expect many HD links?

I got bumped for some box with everything preinstalled when I was new to all of this, defo comes like a new language :lol: it's worth reading or watching some videos to understand the basics

/

I use exodus/specto for films and tv and expect nothing less than HD links every time - unless you're some avant garde weirdo watching really niche stuff, there's no reason you shouldn't be getting HD links that run smooth everytime

I was really close to mentioning trakt/imdb integration before but that's OTT maybe on another day Kodi brother

Never really used P2P addons...with acestream etc always had issues on kodi for me

Watched the cl tonight on halowlive streaming fs1 in HD. .great quality tonight.

Still using the wookie wizard..I like it...keeps you up to date with the decent sports addons.

yeah fs1 streams are always HD, think they are boosted straight from the official stream services.

What is FS1 ? 

Used to watch matches on kodi but now it just buffers constantly. 

Also anyone elses Exodus not work anymore ? Was fine the other day and now just seems to only have oldddd films on it, even when i go to year the most recent is 1970 :lol:

1 hour ago, Trim said:

What is FS1 ? 

Used to watch matches on kodi but now it just buffers constantly. 

Also anyone elses Exodus not work anymore ? Was fine the other day and now just seems to only have oldddd films on it, even when i go to year the most recent is 1970 :lol:

Ignore that, fixed it all